annaflowers@romeoastana.com - Anna

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

annaflowers@romeoastana.com - Anna

Hi. my name is Anna, I'm 29 yo. It was not easy for me to take the first step to write to you, but I'm sure that it would not remain without your part. I want to meet a sincere person with whom I would like to share my life. I like to engage in outdoor activities, I really love fitness and training in the fresh air. I really love evening walks around the city, enjoy beautiful views and have the benefit of spending my free time. I read a lot and constantly expand my horizons. I like to cook and as my relatives say, which turns out very well. Next to me, I want to see a self -confident man who does not graze before difficulties always achieves his own and knows how to love her woman beautifully. I am sure that you are the person who has all these qualities. I will be glad to cultivate our communication with mutual interest. I will wait for your letter. Respectfully, Anna

Code: Select all

To: deborahmcson@yahoo.com
Subject: how r u
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 01:55:43 +0800
0210.jpg
0210.jpg (57.75 KiB) Viewed 201 times