diakitemahmoud324@gmail.com - Mahmoud Diakité

Been offered a good deal on gold direct from the miners? Check out why it is a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

diakitemahmoud324@gmail.com - Mahmoud Diakité

Gold Scam from LinkedIn:
Mahmoud diakité
I Mahmoud Diakite is reliable, trusted and genuine gold and diamond seller agent, am highly connected with the top and largest local miners in Mali and Burkina Faso,contact me for full offer.

Greetings to you, I am a direct Agent to the local largest miners in Mali and Burkina faso, interested buyer or buyer mandate for gold and diamond should contact me directly diakitemahmoud324@gmail.com, whatsapp+22360540206
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: diakitemahmoud324@gmail.com - Mahmoud Diakité

Gold Scam from LinkedIn:
Mahmoud diakité
I Mahmoud Diakite is reliable, trusted and genuine gold and diamond seller agent, am highly connected with the top and largest local miners in Mali and Burkina Faso,contact me for full offer.

Greetings to you, I am a direct agent to the local largest miners in Mali and Burkina faso, interested buyer or buyer mandate for gold and diamond should contact me directly diakitemahmoud324@gmail.com, whatsapp+22360540206
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.