irina.poduzova@kursktelecom.com - Irina

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

irina.poduzova@kursktelecom.com - Irina

Hey! What's up? I do not know exactly when you will receive my letter, but I hope that it will fill your day with a good mood! Especially if you are as interested as I am in finding a long term relationship. I am writing to you right now from a dating siteI am a serious and purposeful girl who wants love. At the same time, I have a good sense of humor, and I am good at cooking. I think this is an important quality for every girl, right?? I'm Irina I am from Bishkek is in the Kyrgyz Republic I hope you will accept my offer and write to me! I will write you more about myself in my next email and send you more of my photos! Sincerely, Irina

Code: Select all

To: pujin@301.com
Subject: how r u
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 19:25:39 +0800
120.jpg
120.jpg (68.61 KiB) Viewed 550 times

leprechauninc

Re: irina.poduzova@kursktelecom.com - Irina

I am replying to an Irina Poduzova post. I have been in email correspondence with someone named Irina from Zaozersk, Russia. A tiny town by the Finnish boarder.
I began a three month romance through email and a phone call with a woman I believe is Irina Peduzova. I have a copy of the woman's passport. I didn't ask. She just sent one day. Her and I had talked of a trip of one of us going to the other's country. She took it upon herself, after I had asked her not to take out a loan. Trying to leave Russia with a loan will get you blacklisted. Thinking about everything while I type it all it lining up. We were so excited. Planning places we would go around OKC were I am. I as a fool paid part of this loan for her. She then boarded a train in Zaozersk and went to Moscow for an English proficiency examination at the us embassy. At the last minute there was the require meant of a $3,200 cash in her hand requirement. I had never heard of such a thing. She continues to tell me that it is a new requirement. Through this whole process we had been using a travel agent that her boss had recommended to her working in a school as a Kindergarten teacher. She required this money to obtain her exit visa from the Russian embassy. She then spent a week on the streets of Moscow. Was physically attacked on a park bench while starving in the cold during this time. I contacted the travel agent and asked if I could get some money too her. I was able to. She bought a hotel, and food. Shelter and food was what she needed. There are aspects that make me believe Irina is real. I had booked a hotel that had problems processing my payments using the internet. The war makes it hard. I contacted that hotel via their contact us email, and translate so they would understand what I wrote. They plastered her picture around the hotel as a lost traveler. She told me about seeing these flyers at the hotel I had tried to use before I had told her about doing this. I wasn't timing it like that on purpose. I just hadn't told her yet before she told me.

I keep having premonitions of having being caught up in a scam like this before that had the same things happen along the way. When I dream I keep knowing what is going to happen next 3 moves out. I knew she would end up in Moscow in a hotel stuck there before she left. I knew there would be a problem, but did not know what. Because of these thoughts I googled her name, and found this form. I do have a copy of her active passport it was issued 3/2022. This is way before I started talking to her. I was trying to rekindle an X-girlfriend at this time. Not Irina. I did not even have a dating profile at this time. Not one.

I also remember partially posting to a board. I believe I am going to see someone who has gone there, and is going to tell me that there is a room full of ladies who are just typing love letters to lonely men online, and trying to extort as much money out of them as they can. Was there a scam earlier in the 2000s when there was a Russian woman and her boyfriend an X-Gol medalist from Russia? The person I send money too is Andrey Mkeyev. A bit of research has gleaned that he runs some sort of dating agency. This fits in with the idea of a room full of ladies.

If anyone knows anything, or this sounds like something you might know about. Reply, or email me.
Thank you.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Everything you have written screams scam. Whether it is a room full of women or just a single scammer working on their own, the romance scam story is always the same whether it is targeting men or women - man/woman quickly falls in love with the victim, says that they will travel to visit the victim, has problems paying for the trip, getting visas, getting arrested/attacked or some other variation that needs the victim to pay money to help out.

Women looking for partners do not randomly send their passports to people - but scammers do, to make them seem legitimate.

The "travel agent" that you have been communicating with is almost certainly part of the scam and there never was a loan taken out. I can't explain how she has seen the posters that the hotel put up (possibly the hotel is also fake and part of the scam - especially if she gave you the details), but I can guarantee 100% that this "woman" has no intention of travelling to the US and has no interest in you, except for in how much money she can steal from you.

The best thing that you can do is to block "her" and stop all contact with her. All the time that you remain in contact with her she will continue to feed you lies to try and steal more money from you.

leprechauninc

I thought it was weird that she uploaded a passport. No lie. The hotel with the posters. That was 100% me, and email. I used an app to find it, and I sent her the details. They had the posters up I guess.
This is really messed up.