ms.nastya@mailkhz.com - Anastasia

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

ms.nastya@mailkhz.com - Anastasia

Hello. How are you? I wouldn't mind getting to know you, but I want to tell you right away that I am from Kazakhstan. Tell me, please, does it bother you? I think the distance is nonsense. I think that you saw perfectly well, maybe on the news, on the Internet, or maybe even read that we are not having a very good time in Kazakhstan right now. I don't want to be where there is war, injustice and where they spit on their people. To be honest, I would love to go to live in another country, where you can live in peace and build a happy life. I would like to find a honest man who could take care of me and give me happy days, hours and even minutes, because love works wonders. Maybe you are this man, but I think that first you and I need to communicate and learn more about each other. I also want to please my man and give him a smile, love every day, always support and help him in everything. I will also share and tell you about my life, family, hobbies and dreams for the future. I am waiting for your letter! Your friend Anastasia from distant Kazakhstan.

Code: Select all

To: yoss_123@555.com
Subject: how r u
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 19:11:29 +0800
pic0197.jpg
pic0197.jpg (33.92 KiB) Viewed 169 times