svetkaegorr@gmx.com - Svetlana

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

svetkaegorr@gmx.com - Svetlana

Hello! They call me Svetlana. I live in Ukraine and was born there I’m thirty-five years old. I have a great job and a good income
If you have doubts about my integrity or if you think I’m going to prove something or justify it to you. Better not text me back! Of course, like any girl, I dream of a family. The main objective is to meet a man. Maybe even on the internet Age doesn’t matter! I’m not young anymore either. I always think I’m a good and well-bred girl I cook very well and I always clean! If you want a nice girl like me, let’s try to start a relationship. I want to meet an interesting, confident person who also has goals in life. One who wants to grow and develop. If your goal is just to have fun or you’re a pervert, just don’t answer that message, it won’t make any sense. I’ll be glad to meet an interesting man!

Code: Select all

To: darb1968@oppcatv.com
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 10:59:18 +0800
Subject: good day
iphone_0039.jpg
iphone_0039.jpg (136.67 KiB) Viewed 228 times

LegalBriefs

Re: svetkaegorr@gmx.com - Svetlana

Hello! I’m called a Svetlana. I live in Ukraine and was born there I’m thirty-five years old. I have a good job and a steady income If you think I’m not honest, or you think I’m gonna prove to you that I’m honest. Don’t answer me back! As an ordinary girl I’d like my family. I dream of meeting the man I love. Maybe online Age doesn’t really matter to me! I’m not young anymore either. By all accounts, I consider myself always a beautiful and well-behaved girl I always have good food and everything is fine and clean! If you want a girl like me, we can start a relationship. I want to meet an interesting, confident person who also has goals in life. One who wants to grow and develop. If you’re just having fun or you’re a pervert, just don’t answer that message, it won’t have any sequel. I’m waiting for a photo and some information about you!

Code: Select all

To: fualnita@decopas.com
Subject: hi
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 03:44:40 +0800
image_167.jpg
image_167.jpg (65.43 KiB) Viewed 214 times