jonathanmtamila0@gmail.com - Jonathan Jay

Been offered a good deal on gold direct from the miners? Check out why it is a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

jonathanmtamila0@gmail.com - Jonathan Jay

Gold Scam from LinkedIn:
Jonathan Jay
Gold intermediary business

Gold available in Ghana cash and carry
Trial 25kg and 100kgs monthly at 1st exceptional refinery
48,000$ per kg
22 carats
94 purity
Dm me or whatsapp
+260956205604
Jonathanmtamila0@gmail.com
#GoldGhana
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: jonathanmtamila0@gmail.com - Jonathan J Mtamila

Gold Scam from LinkedIn:
Jonathan J Mtamila
INTERMEDIARY FOR GOLD | DIAMONDS | GEMSTONES |AGRO PRODUCTS |CRUDE OIL|

Gold Au bars available in Ghana for cash and carry
100kgs monthly, 50kgs trial
Buyers mandate or end buyer can contact me
We work with AA minerals or Sahara refinery
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Gold Scam from LinkedIn:
Jonathan J Mtamila
Business Commodities consultant

Gold available in Guinea Conakry for cash and carry in either our office or bullion refinery...

you are free to bring your own testor and once you confirm that the Gold is real you will pay us directly to our account and take the gold with your security.
For trial we are starting from 20kgs going upto 50kgs maximum, then from there we can be supplying Large volumes depending on the demands you want after first successful business...

Kindly take note 🚩

🔇We don't want any person who doesn't know how Gold business is done to inbox me, We only want genuine buyers and companies that have real experience in Gold trade
🔇We don't want any greedy brokers from Dubai saying "bring Gold to us, For we only do cash and carry, meaning if you want cif you will have to come down in Guinea Conakry yourself by our invitation you inspect our company together with the embassy of your country then after you are satisfied that we are real we can then go ahead to do CIF (clearance, insurance and freight)

+260956205604
Whatsapp only
#cleanbusiness #noscammers #Goldbuyers #GuineaConakry

Hans Neesantoes

Re: jonathanmtamila0@gmail.com - Jonathan Jay

Gold Scam from LinkedIn:
Jonathan J Mtamila
Commodities consultant

Greetings to you dear business people at large..

We have an excite offer that we bring to you with flexible terms and conditions.

we now have verified stock of Gold Au metal bars from Axe mining and invest Sarl, all the way from Guinea Conakry the land of opportunities.

Starting trial quantities 5kgs to 50kgs maximum
purity 96.8 minimum
23 carats.

Kindly Please take note 👇

❎We will not engage in wasting time with people who don't know anything about how a successful Gold business is done.

☑️You are allowed to first verify our company documents before engaging in any business with us, this also applies that will need also to check everything about your company.

❎We don't do full cif to first customers, gold is not tomatoes or oranges that you send to someone that you don't know very well neither you are not allowed to send any sort of upfront payment to strangers that you don't know very well ...

For more information get intouch with us on

Whatsapp
+260956205604

Your regards
Jonathan J Mtamila
Sales representative/axe mining and invest Sarl.

Jonathan mtamila
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in a pathetic attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

This person who has Posted this is lying totally and him too is a scammer..let him provide proof that k was the one who scammed him if he will not do so I am reporting this websites for posting personal information of someone without proof or verification of the information that he is claiming that I Posted on LinkedIn

Jonathan mtamila
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in a pathetic attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Desist yourself from anyone who is claiming that I am a scammer without any solid proof or records.

I am tired of this useless and greedy brokers who wants to get free things from Africa

And when you tell them the terms that don't suit their interests they will call you a scammer.

Mr Hans Neesantoes..

Please provide the buyers that came to you that I scammed them and if you will not do so I am reporting your names in the international criminal Court for Posting information that isn't verified or proven correctly ..

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Hello dumb scammer Jonathan J Mtamila
Jonathan mtamila wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:59 amI am reporting your names in the international criminal Court
I always laugh at the ridiculous threats made by dumb scammers, only in their deluded minds do people get reported to the ICC for posting something on the Internet.

Now that we've covered your stupidity, let's look at the ridiculous deals you claim to be offering.

You claim to supply 50kg or even 100kg of gold on a regular basis, which equates to roughly $3 to $6.4 million. And you are doing that using spam posts on dodgy LinkedIn groups, a free Gmail address and a mobile phone. :lol: :lol: :lol: