darya1986emashova@outlook.com - Emashova Darya

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

darya1986emashova@outlook.com - Emashova Darya

Greetings... plz don't be shocked by this note! It's summer season and very hot outdoor, and yet I am fortunate to maintain a bit of good mood in my romantic heart and I like to exchange this with an appropriate man! i am looking for my partner, a man above 30 who is searching a genuine connection. We can easily study each other better by correspondence or perhaps through a mug of espresso, if perhaps I'm an intriguing lady for you. Possibly we could be buddies later on or maybe even more than friends... I am hoping that I didn't wear you with this email & I count on your response.

Code: Select all

Subject: you did not write me, but hello
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 04:11:25 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Emashova Darya <darya1986emashova@outlook.com>

Tibalto

Re: emashovadarya@outlook.com - Emashova Darya

Same for me
But email adress is emashovadarya@outlook.com
Good evening, plz don't be surprised by this particular letter! It's the summer season and hot outside, and yet I am fortunate to keep some love in my heart and I want to share this with correct individual, i'm actually seeking my partner, a person over thirty who is searching a truly serious partnership. We can easily learn more about each other much better thru letters or even over a mug of espresso, if I'm an interesting gal for you. Maybe we could be friends sooner or later or maybe even more than good friends... Hope that I didn't tire you because of this email and I look forward to your answer back.