paansdbatu@gmail.com

If you are looking for a loan online, then scammers are waiting to take advantage of you.
LegalBriefs

paansdbatu@gmail.com

Greetings,

We are reaching out and to let you know about our new lending programs for 2022. I am a loan Offer with CFO Limited United Kingdom. We are a direct private lender who provides flexible lending solutions for all sectors of Economy and real estate investors.The company grants loans to both corporate and private entities at a low interest rate of 2% ROI per year.

Note; we are ready to work with you in your country as a broker your commission will be discuss as we progress and it depend on the number of clients you introduce to our company

Kindly revert back if you have projects or Business that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Thanks for your cooperation .

Yours, Truly,
CFO Limited
England United Kingdom

Code: Select all

Reply-To: paansdbatu@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 01:59:41 -0700
Subject: Loan Fund for Investment
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: paansdbatu@gmail.com - Yelihulashvili Serhii

Hello

My name is Mr. Yelihulashvili Serhii. I'm a Chief Financial Consultant /Officer with Ingulets GOK Ukraine (Mining and Processing Plant ) . I have a Business proposal for you. I want to invest in your country ,by going into a Joint Venture Investment with you. There are funds available for the investment in your country.I got your contact during our private search on the internet.

My main interest is in the area of the following: Real Estate Developments, Agriculture, Hospitality, and transportation,etc. but if you have other lucrative areas of investment in your country, kindly present it to us.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mr.Yelihulashvili Serhii

From: "From Mr.Yelihulashvili Serhii" <comseinvestment89@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 21:49:44 -0700
Subject: Joint Venture Investment

LegalBriefs

Re: paansdbatu@gmail.com - Yelihulashvili Serhii

Hello

My name is Mr. Yelihulashvili Serhii. I'm a Chief Financial Consultant /Officer with Ingulets GOK Ukraine (Mining and Processing Plant ) . I have a Business proposal for you. I want to invest in your country ,by going into a Joint Venture Investment with you. There are funds available which are under my watch for investment purposes in your country.I got your contact information during our private search on the internet.

My main interest is in the area of the following: Real Estate Developments, Agriculture, Hospitality, and transportation,etc. but if you have other lucrative areas of investment in your country, kindly present it to us.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mr.Yelihulashvili Serhii
Joint Venture Investment

From: "From Yelihulashvili Serhii." <luisglenn64@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 01:46:35 -0700
Subject: Joint Venture Investment