ariwoolar@yahoo.com - Rashhed Ariwoola

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

ariwoolar@yahoo.com - Rashhed Ariwoola

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn
Rashhed Ariwoola
CEO at Fulline Financial Limited

LEASE & SALE OF NEWLY ISSUE FC BG/ SBLC @ 6% + 2% AND 38% + 2% RESPECTIVELY VIA RASHEED @ FULLINE FINANCIAL LTD. USA

Note:

Client beneficiary- Lessee must either have Cash funds or Active credit line in his/her account available to receive Bank-instrument for the contract amount.

No upfront fees. Offer is still available as of Today Wednesday 4/10/2019. Buyer have to move quickly.

If any client- buyer is interested on the offer. Please kindly send buyer company request needs to e-mail: ariwoolar@yahoo.com
& ariwoolar@gmail.com and/ or WhatsApp #: 1(773)-328-9130
Attn.: Mr. Rasheed at Fulline Financial Limited (USA), Int'l Investment-Banking & Trade Finance Division,
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: ariwoolar@yahoo.com - Rashhed Ariwoola

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn
Rashhed Ariwoola

Dear Valued Top Rated (BD) Beneficiary,

RE: MONETIZATION/ DISCOUNTING OF RATED BANK DRAFT (BD) MONETIZER WORKING PROCEDURE VIA RASHEED @ FULLINE FINANCIAL LTD. USA

In order for monetizer- lender to conclude underwriting compliance (dd) on any rated bank drafts, Monetizer-lender is requesting for all these following documents:

1). Provider signed and stamped (KYC- CIS + PP), Client beneficiary issuing bank statement to show where the client got the money to buy the (BD)

2). Copy of Bank officers that sign the (BD) Confirmation letter Business Cards.

3). Client beneficiary signed and sealed "Authority to Verify Letter", Which will allow Monetizer-lender to speak directly with client beneficiary banker to verify if the (BD) is in the Banking system.

4). Once monetizer receiving bank received bank draft (BD) will conduct checking, confirmation, verification, authentication and acceptance.

5). BPU issue from the Monetizer- Lender Receiving Bank

6). Monetizer will pick up the Swift MT110 Hard copy inside the issuer's bank with two (2) register bank officers signing and confirming the Bank Draft.

Thanks.

Regards,

Rasheed Ariwoola (CEO)
Fulline Financial Limited (USA)
(773)-328-9130 (WhatsApp #)
ariwoolar@yahoo.com
ariwoolar@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn:
Rashhed Ariwoola

WE'VE TESTED, PROVEN & PERFORMING PROVIDER OF TOP PRIME BANK HSBC-UK LEASE SBLC/ BG

We've a tested, proven and performing provider- issuer of top prime bank HSBC- London Euro 500.M Lease SBLC/ BG. But the provider is now beginning to charge upfront client-lessee swift transmission fee to issue and send Swift MT799 (Pre-Advise) to client receiver's bank.

However, To show client commitment and client-receiving bank ability to issues and sends Swift MT799 (BPU) for Issuer's bank to issue Swift MT760 BG- SBLC.

This new development predicated because of so many liars, cheaters, time-wasters, non-performing, jokers-brokers client want to be.

Note:
We can provide evidence of past performance to any interested qualify clients- lessee. For any bona-fide serious inquiry to: Rasheed Ariwoola at Fulline Financial Limited (USA), Int'l Investment Banking & Trade Finance Division, (773)-328-9130 WhatsApp #) & ariwoolar@yahoo.com, ariwoolar@gmail.com & fullinefin@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Oh look, we're famous :lol:
Rashhed Ariwoola

ATTENTION "LINKEDIN MANAGEMENT TEAM"

FYI,
I'll like to bring this information to your attention there's an individual by the name of "Dr. Sheldon Cooper with Alias Name Hans Neesantoes". Who created a website name<www.fraudfighters.online>

This guy Copy and paste any Advertisements on LINKEDIN which relates to Bank instrument papers and/ or Financial services of any Members like Myself, Brian Curtis, Jeffrey Levine, Vivek Babbar, etc. Post on our page to his new created above captioned website and tag it as FINANCIAL SCAM.

This guy is perpetuating slander, deformation of character on each of these members and others Daily advertisement posts on LINKEDIN.

One of my client brought this to my attention today, I've never had any past business transaction with this man that could have warrant this character assassination and lost of business income incurred by my company. My company attorney is going to contact this man to take a legal action.

However, I urge management of linkedin to investigate and help any members affected by this guy slander and character assassination of business.

Thanks.
Regards,
Rasheed Ariwoola (CEO)
Int'l Investment Banking & Trade Finance Division
ariwoolar@yahoo.com & ariwoolar@gmail.com
Bottom line, if "Rashhed Ariwoola" was legitimate he would have contacted us, proven it and had these posts removed. But as he is just a dumb scammer, all he can do is whine like the small boy that he is and claim to be taking legal action.

Hans Neesantoes

If any further proof is needed that "Rashhed Ariwoola" is a scammer, here it is.

This disgusting sub-human piece of crap is now taking advantage of the current COVID-19 pandemic by claiming to be selling ventilators and other medical equipment.
Rashhed Ariwoola

COVID19 ONE STOP SHOP SUPPLIER FOR RELIEF PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT & BREATHING VENTILATORS

As relates to HuffPost News Dated Saturday, March 28th, 2020
Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Says Medical Vendors Told Not To 'Send Stuff' To Michigan
By Mary Papenfuss

FOR ANY SERIOUS BUYERS INQUIRES ONLY,
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Breathing Ventilators Supplies without price Gouging. I'll like to inform California State Governor at this emergency time, My consultants group have "Supplier of Coronavirus Covid19 Personal Protective Equipment and Ventilators" to supply to the state. Any interested serious buyer will needs to issue their Purchase request needs (LOI) Specifying each product total quantity needed and term of payment.

Thanks.
Rasheed Ariwoola (CEO)
(773)-328-9130 (WhasApp)
ariwoolar@yahoo.com
ariwoolar@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Dumb scammer Rashhed Ariwoola still peddling his ridiculous scam formats

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Rashhed Ariwoola

IF THERE'S NEED FOR TRADE FINANCE IMPORT (L/C) LETTER OF CREDIT AND/OR SBLC OR BG

Finance isn't just from banks. If it were, many SME's (Small to Medium sized Enterprises) would be standing outside the bank with their nose pressed up against the window.

A Fulline Financial Limited (USA) special feature is the ability to open import letters of credit for clients, as we have done for quite few years.

The Advantages:
Clients who can pay for their imports can open a L/C preserving their capital until it's time to pay for the Shipment. One can tie up Capital for several months at his own bank, or shorten the time Capital is tied up to just a couple of weeks.

Importers then increase the number of Shipments they can import as they turn over Capital more rapidly. If you can turn over capital twice in three months instead of once, that's a real plus.

There are reasonable fees to open these Bank Instruments.

We offer this service to all clients in all continents: North and South America, Europe, Africa and Asia, plus Australia and New Zealand.

It's also available to clients in Island Nations which may have changed or never had a continental affiliation.

The Value of Questions
For one thing, people who ask questions learn some stuffs. Often the people who get asked questions learn stuff too.
One finance question we especially like at Fulline Financial Limited (USA) is the question of "HOW can I Finance???..." instead of "Can I Finance???..."
We have access to a number of Methods of Specialty Finance usable in many Countries, and we'll like solving interesting finance puzzles. For us as for everyone, what you don't know can't help you.
Climate Change: The Elephant on the Planet has become more Visible.

By coincidence, we found this climate report from Tampa, Florida right before Hurricane Ira hit the area. It mentioned the role of insurance companies in assessing climate risks., as well as the effects of misjudging and mispricing those risks. Insurance companies become aware of financial risks before almost anyone else. That can have serious effects on everyday unsuspecting home owners' ability to insure their own property.

Property insurance rates could be thought of as climate risk thermometers, wherever you happen to live.

It's hard to imagine something Global in Scope, Especially something that can impact everyone on earth regardless of race, creed, color, wealth or religion.

Please kindly feel free to get in touch with interesting International Trade Financing Problems.
Thanks.

Rasheed Ariwoola (CEO)
Int'l. Investment-Banking & Trade Finance Division
(773)-328-9130 (WhatsApp#)
ariwoolar@yahoo.com
ariwoolar@gmail.com
fullinefin@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Rashhed Ariwoola

KOKO- DELTA CRUDE OIL REFINERY COMPLEX & ANCILLARY STRUCTURES PROJECT FOR $4 BILLION US DOLLARS TO RASHEED @ FULLINE FINANCIAL LIMITED USA

Dear Mr. Ebenerzer,

Cc: May

RE: CAPITAL PROJECTS LOANS FOREIGN LENDER TERMS & CONDITIONS TO RASHEED @ FULLINE FINANCIAL LIMITED, USA (#4)

In reference to your submission of company business plan and executive summary on the above-stated capital project.

Please kindly understand that our foreign capital project lender is ready to fund your modular refinery project in Port-Harcourt, River-State, Nigeria.

BUT PLEASE NOTE that we do not give loans to Banks and Government offices etc.

We're ready to fund this transaction provided if you and your company as client-borrower accepts our foreign investor-lender terms and conditions.

Go through foreign lender terms, conditions and revert.

Thanks.

Regards.
Rasheed Ariwoola (CEO)
ariwoolar@yahoo.com
ariwoolar@gmail.com
fullinefin@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Rashhed Ariwoola

Attn.: Principal Authorized Signatory SBLC- BG Provider
GMC- Global Management Consult

C/o: Mr. Roland Josiah Ajie (Client- Beneficiary)
Oilgist Limited

Via: Mr. Rasheed Ariwoola (CEO)

Dear Sir/ Madam,

RE: SUMMARY OF THE TRANSACTION WORKING PROCEDURES FOR MONETIZATION/ DISCOUNTING OF BANKING INSTRUMENTS ASSETS ARE AS FOLLOWS VIA RASHEED @ FULLINE FINANCIAL LTD. USA

If you've any Assets Holders/ Owners such as Barclays or HSBC Bank Swift MT760 BG or SBLC with Monetization-Discounting Request Needs.
All Already Issued Bank Instruments Assets with Face Value Amount of Euro or US Dollars 2 Billion in Tranches of Euros or US Dollars 500 Million First Tranche Amount (BG or SBLC) Bank Instrument Assets.

NOTE:

All these Bank Instruments Assets must have already being Issued by issuing Bank Swift MT799 (Pre-Advise) / MT760 BG or SBLC to the "Client Beneficiary Assets Owner's Bank Account" and/or If Client Beneficiary Asset Owner's Bank can issues out a Bank (RWA) Letter Signed and sealed by Two (2) Bank Officers on the Bank Letter-Headed Paper with Copy of Bank Officers that Signed and sealed this letter Business Cards.

However, In order for us to move forward with the transaction process. The client beneficiary bank instrument assets owner will also needs to fully complete, sign, seal, place on their Company Letter-Head and return to us (2022 Fulline Financial Attached Draft KYC- CIS) Compliance Document Package, Along with Provider and/or Client Beneficiary Asset Owner's Bank Swift Copy of the Instrument and the Current Monthly Bank Statement to Show the bank instrument is already in the client beneficiary assets owner's bank account. (Very Important)

The Client Beneficiary Asset Owner's Bank have to Issues and send (Pre-Advise) Swift MT799 and/or Straight Issues Swift MT760 BG or SBLC to Monetizer-Trader or Lender Receiver's Bank Account for the Monetizer Lender's Group Bank to receive and Fund the Bank Instrument Assets Through Monetization Discounting Funding Programs.

Upon Swift MT760/ MT700 BG or SBLC receipt, verification, Confirmation and Authentication by the Monetizer- Lender's Bank, Disbursement Payment can be Within Seven to Ten (7-10) Bank Working Days.

Please kindly understand Blocked Funds or Securities is where the Client is becoming the Sole-Guarantor of their Principal Funds or Securities as the Guarantee for the Trading House/ Trader to Acquire a Line of Credit (LOC).
Client Assets Owners who has Securities i.e. BG's, SBLC's, SS or Seasoned MTN's, etc.

However, their line of Credit can be Leverage as Buying Power. Client Beneficiary Assets Owner will also be able to take an advance upon the Securities being monetized.

Thanks.

Regards,
Rasheed Ariwoola (CEO)
ariwoolar@yahoo.com
ariwoolar@gmail.com