infoworldbankpresidentkim@gmail.com - Jim Yong Kim

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

infoworldbankpresidentkim@gmail.com - Jim Yong Kim

HEADQUARTERS THE WORLD BANK
1818 H Street, NW Washington, DC 20433 USA
Tel/Fax : 1-202-522-1500

With all due respect , we want to use this opportunity to inform you that your Fund was confiscate on 30th of November 2018, but we have discovered that you are scam victim for pass years, beside you have spent thousand of dollars without you receive your Fund

However we held a meeting with the IMF-International Monetary Fund together with united National , in-conjunction with the International Court of Justice in Netherlands who stand on your favour and we agreed to release your payment Fund $10m usd through International express bank to bank remittance to enable your bank account credited within 18 hours

Meanwhile, i will advise you to forward your full details to empower us proceed with your payment through bank to bank remittance , be informed that all the necessary arrangement has been made on your behalf but you have to pay for the international transfer permit clearance fee, which will cost you only $670 and be informed that this your opportunity to recover your lost and as well claim your Fund $10m usd now that we the World Bank and the United National / International Court of Justice that stand on your favour that is handling your Fund

Important notice, you are advised to stop any contact you are doing with any bank of Government officials, because your Fund is already under my control and we are aware that Bank officials do frustrated beneficiary's in under for the beneficiary to abandon him/her and finally the Bank officials or Government officials will charge the beneficiary fund among there self, be informed that your problem is over, we are here to assist you claim your Fund, and make you happy, kindly bear in mind that this is the only fee you have to pay , there is no additional fee, because we do understand that the bank officials and the Government officials frustrated beneficiary with additional fee, but we here to correct the mistake which has been done before and be informed that the impostors is impersonating me, maybe someone has contacted you before claiming to be, but kindly bear in mind that i never have any contact with you and maybe the impostors has collected money from you , please i 'm not the person, rather it was the impostors and that is the reason you have to stop any contact in respect of Fund , be careful of the scammers

1) Your full name
2) your office address / home address
3) Your cell phone number / landline
4) Your passport
5) Your bank account details

Thank for your co-operstion
Best Regards

Jim Yong Kim
World Bank President

Code: Select all

Reply-To: infoworldbankpresidentkim@gmail.com
From: World Bank President <mrsjoyfrancischamber@gmail.com>