stpallen@daum.net - Stephanie Tillman

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

stpallen@daum.net - Stephanie Tillman

Greetings to you my Beloved,

I am Stephanie Tillman from Garges lès Gonesse, France, I am a 70 years old widow. Married to Late Eng.Jaffa Tillman from Paris,France. I am a new christian Convert after the death of my husband and my only son in 13 November 2015 terror attack in Paris also, i discovered that i have Leukemia (blood cancer), recently my Doctor told me that i have only a few months to live in this planet earth.

I am soliciting for your assistance to help me carry out my dream charity work with my inherited funds which is currently in a bank,which I couldn't carry out myself due to my illness.i took out this time to write and search the internet for a reliable person like you and i believe you will help me receive this funds and donate it to the less Privileged, orphanage and Charity close to you.

Do not bother responding if you are not honest or sincere. If you are interested, please send a reply for further details at stpallen@daum.net

Kinds Regards
Mrs Stephanie Tillman

Code: Select all

Subject: Please Contribute to the society
To: Recipients <m96191017583134232456@chol.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 19:09:27 +0200
Reply-To: stpallen519@gmail.com