keichingekate@gmail.com - Anna Antwain

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

keichingekate@gmail.com - Anna Antwain

My Dearest,
I'm miss Anna Antwain Origin from Ukraine Please i want you to assist me in investing a total amount of ( $5,000,000 ) which i inherited from my late parents I lost my parents during this war going on over here in Ukraine, presently I'm writing you from the Ukraine Poland border in the refugee camp we can face time in a video call if you care I'm 25years old seeking for your assistance i have no business idea, I would like you to help me get this fund invested in your country while i will come to stay with you and continue my education in your country. Please I will give you 20% of the total fund once the fund transfers into your account and I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you. Expecting to hear from you positively Yours Forever anna antwain

Code: Select all

Reply-To: keichingekate@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 18:59:31 +0000
Subject: UKRAINIAN GIRL
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: keichingekate@gmail.com - Anna Antwain

My Dearest,
I'm miss anna antwain Origin from Ukraine Please i want you to assist me in investing a total amount of ( 5 million usd) which i inherited from my late parents I lost my parents during this war going on over here in Ukraine, I am 25years old I am seeking for your assistance i have no business idea, I would like you to help me get this fund invested in your country while i will come to stay with you and continue my education in your country. Please I will give you 20% of the total fund once the fund transfers into your account and I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you. Expecting to hear from you positively Yours Forever anna antwain

Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 16:06:57 +0000

LegalBriefs

My Dearest,
I'm miss Anna Antwain Origin from Ukraine Please i want you to assist me in investing a total amount of ( $5,000,000 ) which i inherited from my late parents I lost my parents during this war going on over here in Ukraine, presently I'm writing you from the Ukraine Poland border in the refugee camp we can face time in a video call if you care I'm 25years old seeking for your assistance i have no business idea, I would like you to help me get this fund invested in your country while i will come to stay with you and continue my education in your country. Please I will give you 20% of the total fund once the fund transfers into your account and I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you. Expecting to hear from you positively Yours Forever anna Antwan

Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2022 19:42:37 +0000

LegalBriefs

Identical email received from

Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 06:27:02 +0000