anutik90@emailerkz.com - Anutik

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

anutik90@emailerkz.com - Anutik

Hello! I want to leave a pleasant impression of myself and introduce myself. You can call me Anna, I'm 28 y.o.. And I want to meet a man of forty+ years-old. I am sure that you have a question - why? Everything is simple.
For me, this age is an association with aged and refined wine. Young wines are sour and it's no secret to anyone, and as far as we know, the older the wine, the more pleasant it tastes, because with age a subtle aftertaste is added to the wine and I would even say balance. I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain to you. No matter how strange my comparison may seem to you, but for me this is the most understandable comparison when choosing a man Surely you thought that I like to drink? No, of course not. Sometimes I can afford to drink a little, but very rarely, because I adhere to a healthy diet and lifestyle. As I said earlier, I would like to leave a pleasant impression of myself and I would like your answer not to keep me waiting long. Hope to see your letter soon.

Code: Select all

To: 16snorman@lugano.zzn.com
Subject: how r u
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 16:11:34 +0800
0104.jpg
0104.jpg (57.67 KiB) Viewed 101 times
0103.jpg
0103.jpg (61.53 KiB) Viewed 101 times