avikus123bsc@gmail.com

Scammers don't just target individuals. Find out about scams specifically targeting businesses.
LegalBriefs

avikus123bsc@gmail.com

I Hope you are doing great

We have developed numerous Apps for user support. The technical professionals are reliable and offer first-hand applications, in order to ensure that the product runs smoothly without any technical glitch.

We provide technical support for Mobile App Development for iPad, iPhone, Android.

Our primary focus is: -

1. E-Commerce and shopping Apps
2. Retails and Fashion Apps
3. Education Apps
4. Social Networking and Social Media Apps
5. Travel Apps
6. Food and Restaurant Apps
7. Health, Fitness and Lifestyle Apps
8. Music Apps and more...

Using creative and innovative ideas, we help you develop enriched and low cost mobile app with higher quality products.

We possess tremendous experience with the technologies, tools, frameworks and languages that are most commonly used in developing mobile applications. Reach us to get highly technical support Mobile App Development

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 01:48:10 -0700
Subject: Reply:Health, Fitness and Lifestyle Apps
To: [REDACTED]

DavidCap

Re: avikus123bsc@gmail.com

How do you know this is a scam? I received the same email from them, but am not sure whether to go ahead with them or not.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: avikus123bsc@gmail.com

Are you a previous customer of them or did you register to receive emails from them?

I'm guessing that the answer to both of those questions will be no. So, at the very least they are spammers and as no legitimate business would spam people, it is very likely that they will scam you in some way.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.