portfoliodeals1979@yahoo.com - Shaun Herson

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

portfoliodeals1979@yahoo.com - Shaun Herson

Bitcoin Scam from LinkedIn:
Shaun Herson
Independent loan broker

Procedure

SEARCHING for *BITCOIN SELLERS*. 1k and above. DIRECT to PRINCIPAL. In order to transact, I need a KYC and Wallet Address in order to verify coins on the blockchain. Send To email portfoliodeals1979@yahoo.com if you’d like to transact. #blockchain #bitcoin #email We are working with banks who are the buyers #banks Wells Fargo Citibank and a few more if you need the fee procedure I can send that in a direct message or to your email
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: portfoliodeals1979@yahoo.com - Shaun Herson

Bitcoin Scam from LinkedIn:
Shaun Herson
Independent loan broker

BUYER OF #BTC WANTED: SELLER of 800k coins looking for BUYER. Prefer Escrow to Escrow. No Satoshi. Need mandate or direct to. WhatsApp 1 240 7504076. portfoliodeals1979@yahoo.com Message below, WhatsApp, or email. #BITCOIN #BUYER #CRYPTO
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.