mrjoeljackson1@msn.com - Gurt Van

If you are looking for a loan online, then scammers are waiting to take advantage of you.
LegalBriefs

mrjoeljackson1@msn.com - Gurt Van

Good Day.

We provide international loans for corporate and private entities all over the world.

Our interest rate for secured and unsecured loans ranges between 2.5-6.7% PA, with a 12 months grace period and private investment fund are also available depending on the project to be executed.

We look forward to bringing you on board - a new way of achieving financial stability.

Gurt Van

Code: Select all

Subject: Re;Thank you as I await your reply;
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 15:21:04 +0000

LegalBriefs

Re: mrjoeljackson1@msn.com - Gurt Van

Good Day.

We provide international loans for corporate and private entities all over the world.

Our interest rate for secured and unsecured loans ranges between 2.5-6.7% PA, with a 12 months grace period and private investment fund are also available depending on the project to be executed.

We look forward to bringing you on board - a new way of achieving financial stability.

Gurt Van

Subject: Re;await your reply;
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 15:09:00 +0000

LegalBriefs

Re: mrjoeljackson1@msn.com - James Howard

Federal Reserve Bank, New York
33, Liberty Street, New York, NY 10038 USA.
Ref.: Final Payment Release Update.
Amount Valued: US$10, 500, 000.00.

Attention; Sir/Madam,

How are you and your families today? I hope all is well.

I'm obliged to inform you that we received a fax notification from one Ms. Tatyana Cole, who claimed to be your representative, stating thatyou have been sick, and for that reason you have not been responding to emails messages. Furthermore, she stated you have authorized her to receive the ($10,500,000.00) Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars on your behalf, and the funds should be transferred to her direct bank account as follows;

Bank Name; Wells Fargo Bank
Account number; 6338102886
Routing number; 021000658
Account name; Tatyana Cole,

However, she is ready to pay the required statutory fee for the fund to be transferred to her bank account now.

So please we wish to confirm if truly the woman was your representative or not before we proceed in releasing the $10.5m fund to her bank account mentioned above.

Failure to hear from you within the next 48 hours, we shall assume she is right with her claims.

Awaiting your urgent response to this message.

Yours sincerely,

Mr James Howard
Director, Remittance Dept.
Federal Reserve Bank.

Subject: Re;I await to hear from you ;
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 14:57:27 +0000