infobrook77@gmail.com - Anthony Mark

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

infobrook77@gmail.com - Anthony Mark

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
SBLC Bg/MTN
Banking Instruments.

Attn,

We are capable of delivering banking instruments, Bank Guarantee (BG),Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), MTN (Mid Term Note) and LTN (Long Term Note) from some of the World Top 25 Prime Banks primarily from Barclays, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Credit Suisse e.t.c.

Purchase Instrument of BG/SBLC : 32%+2% Minimum Face Value = EUR/USD 5M-10B

Lease Instrument of BG/SBLC : 4%+2% Minimum Face Value = EUR/USD 5M-10B

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected with healthy commissions. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request

Best Regard
Anthony Mark
Email: infobrook77@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: infobrook77@gmail.com - Anthony Mark

SBLC Bg/MTN
Banking Instruments.

Attn

We are capable of delivering banking instruments in the form of Standby letter of credit (SBLC) and Bank Guarantee(BG) from top rated AA banks at affordable rates for purchase and Lease 32+2 and 4+2 Respectively. Our offers are open to both corporate and individual clients. Monetization is also available at best LTV. You can reach me through my direct email below for more information .

Best Regard
Anthony Mark
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

SBLC BANKING INSTRUMENTS
BANKING INSTRUMENTS

Attn

We are capable of delivering banking instruments in the form of Standby letter of credit (SBLC) and Bank Guarantee(BG) from top rated AA banks at affordable rates for purchase and Lease 32+2 and 4+2 Respectively. Our offers are open to both corporate and individual clients. Monetization is also available at best LTV. You can reach me through my direct email below for more information .

Best Regard
Anthony Mark

Hans Neesantoes

SBLC BANKING INSTRUMENTS
BANKING INSTRUMENTS

Attn

Best Regard
Anthony Mark

Hans Neesantoes

SBLC BANKING INSTRUMENTS
BANKING INSTRUMENTS

Attn

Best Regard
Anthony Mark

Hans Neesantoes

SBLC BANKING INSTRUMENTS
BANKING INSTRUMENTS

Attn,

We are capable of delivering banking instruments, Bank Guarantee (BG),Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), MTN (Mid Term Note) and LTN (Long Term Note) from some of the World Top 25 Prime Banks primarily from Barclays, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Credit Suisse e.t.c.

Purchase Instrument of BG/SBLC : 32%+2% Minimum Face Value = EUR/USD 5M-10B

Lease Instrument of BG/SBLC : 4%+2% Minimum Face Value = EUR/USD 5M-10B

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected with healthy commissions. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request

Best Regard
Anthony Mark