info@giaanbox.com - Thomas Haimerl

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

info@giaanbox.com - Thomas Haimerl

Bitcoin Scam from LinkedIn:
Thomas Haimerl
Manager

We can make you a bitcoin liquidity provider in your country. Speak to us to get start. contact me here to guide you or email info@giaanbox.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: info@giaanbox.com - Thomas Haimerl

Crypto Scam from LinkedIn:
Thomas Haimerl
Manager

If you are living in these country Germany, Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Austria, Mexico, Switzerland, Japan,Singapore,South Korea and own a business. You can work with Giaanbox and make revenue on each crypto sold in your local market. Giaanbox group is looking for partners in these countries. You must be able to provide valid information to verify you and you must own a business. email info@giaanbox.com for more details.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Thomas
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Mod Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in a futile attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

You are so full of crap. This is nowhere a scam. How do you come to this conclussion?. Do you have anyone they scammed?. Delete this now or i report your account immediately.

Thomas
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Mod Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in a futile attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Hi

Please delete the post you made immediately about Giaanbox. How do you come up with the word scam?. We have done lots of transactions. Do you have any proof?. We are genuinely looking for partners. Why do you think its a scam. post your proof here. Delete this immediately or we take legal action.

Hans Neesantoes

Hello dumb scammer "Thomas Haimerl", lets look at a few facts about your "business" shall we:

1. Your fake domain giaanbox.com was only registered a few weeks ago, by someone claiming to be in Indonesia, yet you signed up to this forum from Lithuania. A couple of big red flags there
Creation Date: 2022-05-01T14:26:18Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-05-01T14:26:18Z

Registrant Organization: Personal
Registrant State/Province: DKI Jakarta
Registrant Country: ID
2. Your fake website, has 0 contact details, 0 indication of who the "company" are, where they are located, who they are registered with, or who they are regulated by. All things that a legitimate business would be showing on their site, so massive red flags there.
3. Your only way of accepting payment is by bank transfer - another massive red flag as legitimate companies accept credit cards.
4. Finally, looking at your spam posts on dodgy LinkedIn groups, you appear to be trying to find people to "sell crypto" on your behalf. All sounds very dodgy.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Another email address used by this scammer - thomashaimerl@workmail.com

RONK
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This is yet another futile attempt by this moronic scammer to get this post removed.

You are so full of crap. The website is still new and the apps is being develop as we speak. We are promoting to get more people regionally to help facilitate trade. Even the terms and conditions of the site is not even yet uploaded. We hired a lawyer looking into it and you list it in this fake website as scam?. Take it down or you activate a cyber war with me. Do you have any victim being scammed in my linkedin since last 5yrs i have been using that account?. Do you know number of pages and groups i belong?. Do you think i am running a scam and linkedin never take me down?. I have traded in many websites for over 7yrs. You banned me and thinking you are smart, You need to be more smarter in detecting your scam but i cannot allow you to ruin genuine business. If you want to trade. contact us to teach you how to win crypto trade using exchange rate. I will comment on this post until you take this down or i will also open a forum to counter your idiocy. You said site registered in Indonesia and so what?. And we collect payment by bank transfer?. dude that's the best form of payment if you are dealing on coins or else reapers will siphon all your coins using fake credit cards. Go to localbitcoins.com no one collect credit there. Is that a redflag too?. I am warning you to take this down or i will open a new forum in your same name and take you out. You are faceless or else i file legal report against. You can banned me again if you want but if you make me upset. I will take down this forum.

RONK
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: Yet another futile attempt by this desperate, pathetic cockroach of a scammer to get this topic removed.

I have made screenshot copies of this post and your response to make sure i get you in a clear terms. You do not even have social handles. I should have take those ones down first. Don't take it down in next 12hrs and see your name everywhere online in a different topics. You dont even have a name. Take down everything or i go after you with full force. Get me anybody i scammed. Then you have right to post this rubbish. If you still insist. I will make sure i change this your hobby website.

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Poor dumb little "Tommy", so desparate to get this topic removed, yet every post you make just makes it clearer that you are a scammer.

Let's have a look at some of the crap that you write
The website is still new and the apps is being develop as we speak
Any legitimate business would have their website fully functioning and legally compliant before they started trading - scammers like "Thomas Haimerl" can't do that because he has no real business.
Take it down or you activate a cyber war with me
Ah, pathetic threats proving that you are just a sad little scammer, not a real businessman running a real company
I will comment on this post until you take this down
Feel free to dumbass, every post you make just shows how dump and desperate you are.

New email address used by dumb scammer Thomas Haimerl - tbong5859@gmail.com.

Spam comment from a website on dropshipping
Anyone interested in scrap Aluminum & Copper export from Canada should reach out to me at tbong5859@gmail.com
Wow, "Tommy", you are so legitimate that you spam unrelated websites with your scams.

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Another of dumb little Tommy's spammy LinkedIn posts
Thomas Haimerl
Manager

IGNORE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Do you know most people do not understand how to make money from Major cryptocurrencies?. They all rely on buy and keep forgetting that waiting on your money to rise causes anxiety. This is why you need to work with us. We can show you how to maximize your profits using your own local currency against other currencies. You make money on cryptocurrencies by trading it with other currencies. 98% of people don't know this. We are here to help you make more money by leveraging your local market exchange against the market value.

If you want to buy for keep. buy here https://giaanbox.com/
If you want to trade in your local currency or region. email us to discuss discounts on certain order thresholds.info@giaanbox.com
If you want to buy and sell localbitcoins websites and others. Email us at info@giaanbox.com for certain discounts on order thresholds and other benefits as a trader. info@giaanbox.com

GiaanBox is designed to help you understand cryptocurrencies and make huge money from it.
From his fake LinkedIn profile:
Thomas Haimerl 3rd degree connection3rd
Manager

DILLIGAF Productions Inc.
Ogden, Utah, United States

Experience

Manager
DILLIGAF Productions Inc.

Independent Consultant
ÁIGI
Jan 2021 - 2021 · 1 mo
Currently work as business and career consulting and management

Consultant
Financial Services
Nov 2016 - 2019 · 2 yrs 3 mos
Currently working on financial service company
Claims to be in Utah, USA yet registers on this forum from Lithuania.