marceldjo@aol.com - Marcel Djo

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

Re: marceldjo@aol.com - Marcel Djo

From LinkedIn:
Marc Marcel Djo
Independent Introducer
RECEIVING ACCOUNTS FOR SWIFT GPI, SEPA, MT103/202 & WIRE TRANSFER

Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to inform you that I am a mandate to a receiver with accounts for SWIFT GPI, SEPA WIRE, MT103 CASH TRANSFER, MT103/202 & WIRE TRANSFER in more than 60 Top Banks worldwide.
The banks used for the test tranches are Berliner Volksbank-Germany & Intesa Sanpaolo-Italy.
You may reach me for more details using the contact details given below.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Marc Marcel Djo

E-mail: marceldjo@aol.com / marceldjo@gmail.com
Mobile / Whatsapp: +22579328962
Telegram: @MarcelTheIvorian
WeChat: wxid_w7pw4tctp9vz22
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

From LinkedIn:
Marc Marcel Djo
Independent Introducer

RECEIVING ACCOUNTS FOR SWIFT GPI, SEPA, MT103/202 & WIRE TRANSFER

Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to inform you that I am a mandate to a receiver with accounts for SWIFT GPI, SEPA WIRE, MT103 CASH TRANSFER, MT103/202 & WIRE TRANSFER in more than 60 Top Banks worldwide.
The banks used for the test tranches are Berliner Volksbank-Germany & Intesa Sanpaolo-Italy.

Best regards,
Marc Marcel Djo

If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Investment Scam from LinkedIn:
Marc Marcel Djo
Business Introducer
NEW INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: BEST PROTECTED FIXED INCOME BOND

Dear Investors,

I am pleased to present you the best investment opportunity of all time. The firm offering it is a British compagny with attractive investment opportunities for sophisticated investors, ranging from private investors and family offices to Funds and Venture Capital firms.

Key Features of the Income Bond:

- Protected fixed income bond, with an ideal 24-month term. This can be extended for a further 02 years and in perpetuity until the issuer stops the issue.

- A/A+ - Rated Bond Fidelity Capital Protection Insurance Wrap.

- Security – fixed and floating charge via debenture, overseen by FCA regulated Security Trustees.

We can provide to any potential clients:

- The Fixed Income Bond offering Information Memorandum
- Summary details of the insurance wrap
- Powerpoint presentation
- FAQ’s

Best regards,
Marc Marcel Djo

WeChat: wxid_w7pw4tctp9vz22 #bond #funds #familyoffices #trustees #financeandeconomy #investors #capital #income

LegalBriefs

Dear Investor,

I am pleased to present you the best investment opportunity of all time. The firm offering it is a British company with attractive investment opportunities for sophisticated investors, ranging from private investors and family offices to Funds and Venture Capital firms.

Key Features of the Protected Fixed Income Bond:

- Protected fixed income bond, with an ideal 24-month term. This can be extended for a further two years and in perpetuity until the issuer stops the issue. Early exit available if required.
- A/A+ - Rated Bond Fidelity Capital Protection Insurance Wrap.
- Security – fixed and floating charge via debenture, overseen by FCA regulated Security Trustees.
- Excellent, highly experienced management team in place, including individual FCA regulated CEO. The CEO is a CF1, CF3 and CF30 FCA regulated individual, as well as runs his own FCA regulated managed funds company. Is important to note however that the bond is NOT an FCA regulated product.
- Available to High Net Worth, Professional and Sophisticated Investors only.
- Minimum investment is £100,000, but through our exclusive arrangement we can reduce the minimum investment to £20,000.
- No third party recourse to investor funds – investment operates on a “tear sheet” arrangement, so funds never leave the company bank account.
- Multi-currency UK banking facilities with major clearing bank.
- Product structured by a top firm of London lawyers with due diligence already carried out by the lawyers, insurance brokers, insurance underwriters and the Security Trustees.
- The bond has its own ISIN number and is listed with CREST.

We can provide to any potential client:

- The Fixed Income Bond offering Information Memorandum
- Summary details of the insurance wrap
- Powerpoint presentation
- FAQ’s

Best regards,
Marc Marcel Djo

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2020 08:35:18 +0000
Subject: UNIQUE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: PROTECTED FIXED INCOME BOND
To: [REDACTED - Long list of email addresses]

LegalBriefs

Re: marceldjo@gmail.com - Marcel Djo

Hello,

We are pleased to offer you the new investment program you need.

The program will generate 45% per week for 05 years.

Once cash returns reach $100 Million+, the client can get access to the spot trade (Bullets).

From here, large cap trades and bullets will be established. Therefore the client will effectively have 3 - 4 trades running simultaneously. Bullets are generally 2x or 3x.

The whole combined process will be managed under one roof.

Upon successful KYC and introduction, onboarding will be done fairly quickly, within a week.

The final contract and terms will always be presented by the trade group to the client directly which will outline the returns and conditions.

Best regards,
Marc Marcel Djo

Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 06:27:38 +0000
Subject: PERFECT TRADE PROGRAM
To: [REDACTED - List of nearly 300 email addresses]

LegalBriefs

Hello,

I act as a business introducer on behalf of a British investment management firm and I have the honour to offer you monetisation and / or Trade Program for Precious stones, Gold, BG's, SBLC's, SKR's (issued by a Bank or with an insurance wrap), MTN's & Bonds (on Euroclear), LC's, DLC's, CD's, Bank drafts, Securities & Cash funds.
We work closely with 04 different Trade Platforms in Switzerland, UK, USA & Australia.
For access to direct trade programs, the minimum capital required is £10m. At capital of £100m plus, access is provided to the tier 1 trades. With any amount above £10m, your funds will remain under your sole control in a non-depletion account. If you are with a large, credible bank, then your funds can probably stay there and be blocked. If not, the trade group can open an account for you, which again will be in your own name, with only your own access.

Best regards,
Marc Marcel Djo

Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 06:13:54 +0000
Subject: Fwd: PROVEN PROGRAMS

LegalBriefs

Hello,

I act as a business introducer on behalf of a British investment management firm and I have the honour to offer you monetisation and / or Trade Program for Precious stones, Gold, BG's, SBLC's, SKR's (issued by a Bank or with an insurance wrap), MTN's & Bonds (on Euroclear), LC's, DLC's, CD's, Bank drafts, Securities & Cash funds.
We work closely with 04 different Trade Platforms in Switzerland, UK, USA & Australia.
For access to direct trade programs, the minimum capital required is £10m. At capital of £100m plus, access is provided to the tier 1 trades. With any amount above £10m, your funds will remain under your sole control in a non-depletion account. If you are with a large, credible bank, then your funds can probably stay there and be blocked. If not, the trade group can open an account for you, which again will be in your own name, with only your own access.

Best regards,
Marc Marcel Djo

Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 01:49:00 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Marc Marcel Djo <marceldjo@aol.com>
To: [REDACTED]
Cc: [REDACTED]

Hans Neesantoes

Marc Marcel Djo
Business Introducer

SECURE RECEIVING ACCOUNTS

Hello,

I am the mandate to a receiver with accounts for normal Wire Cash Transfer, MT103 Cash & MT103-202 at HSBC-UK, TSB Bank-UK & Banreservas-Dominican Republic (free of tax for foreign accounts).
Your funds will be protected and the repayment guaranteed.
Furthermore, the receiver's share is the lowest of the marketplace and there is no risk because the receiver is an experienced businessman and professional.
We are looking forward to hearing from you to provide more details.

Best regards,
Marc Marcel Djo

E-mail: marceldjo@aol.com
#Banking #Finance #Investment

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Marc Ligue
Courtier chez Financial Brokerage Services

TESTED & PROVEN PROGRAMS

Hello,

I act as a business introducer on behalf of a British investment management firm and I have the honour to offer you a monetisation and / or Trade Program for Precious stones, Gold, BG's, SBLC's, SKR's (issued by a Bank or with an insurance wrap), MTN's & Bonds (on Euroclear), LC's, DLC's, CD's, Bank drafts, Securities & Cash funds.

Best regards,
Marc Marcel Djo

E-mail: marceldjo@aol.com
Whatsapp: +22579328962

#Investment #HYIP #Finance #Management #PPP #Banking #Money #Trust #Funds #Capital #Business #Trading #Portfolio #Asset #Monetization #BG #SBLC #Gold #SKR #MTN #Bonds #LC #DLC #CD #Securities #Drafts #Diamonds

LegalBriefs

Hello Sir,

We would like you to know that we have several Trade Platforms able to offer you secure and lucrative programs.
Give us please more details about your clients' financial instruments or funds so that we may move forward.

Best regards,
Marc Marcel Djo

Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 16:39:26 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Marc Marcel Djo <marceldjo@aol.com>
To: Jonathan Yu <1514726658@qq.com>
Cc: [REDACTED]
Subject: New Programs