eugenia.kukolka93@belgorod-mail.com - Eugenia

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

eugenia.kukolka93@belgorod-mail.com - Eugenia

Greetings... Your e-mail I was given at a marriage agency, dating through the Internet. It took me a long time to write you. The combination of circumstances in my life has given me confidence send this is a message for you. It's time to drastically rethink our life. I'm here looking for a man for a stable relationship! Are you not in a relationship with anyone? Do you looking for a girl for a serious relationship? Let's start our pleasant acquaintance and communication! My name Eugeniya. I am 28 years old. I was born and lived in UA. The city of Chernigov. Now, I by coincidence temporarily moved to the city of Belgorod, in Russia. But I will not write about this in detail now. I hope that distance is not a problem for you? I have often heard about many examples of men and women from different countries not a hindrance creating strong serious relationship. Perhaps this is a story about us too! Each of us has a full right for happiness! If there's a just one chance in million chances that we can do it, let's use it! Please, send me a email back ONLY if you are interested in a relationship! This is very important! I'm looking forward to! More information about myself and my life I will set in the next message after your reply letter. I am very glad to start our acquaintance.

Code: Select all

Subject: waiting for your response!
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 05:12:39 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Eugenia <eugenia.kukolka93@belgorod-mail.com>