natafqx@nornezukunft.com - Natalia

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

natafqx@nornezukunft.com - Natalia

Hello my new companion!
I want to tell you right away that I am an honest girl and I am not interested in games, money, or casual sex.
All I need is a serious relationship and that's why I'm looking for a serious man.
I hope you understand me and don't just play with me.
I am an intelligent, lettered and independent lady thus your money does NOT interest me and I am not going to hear something about cheating.
Whether you are interested in comparing me to these fakers, you'd better skip my message.
But whether you write me back, soon you will be sure that I am an angelic, honorable and outspoken person.
Now a little about me! I was born and raised in Kazakhstan. That's a big country, I believe you've once heard about it.
I will tell you more about me, my city and profession in my next letter if you are interested.
I got your email address on one of the dating sites, but I don't remember how it was called as it was a month ago and I couldn't dare to message you.
The issue is that men there were looking for naked pictures and had no desire to build up a strong relationship, moreover, many of them had wives.
You're not that kind of a man and won't you play with me?
Wheter my letter has interested you, I dare to ask you to introduce yourself in detail if it's possible.
I would also be happy to learn more about your country and city.
I am dreaming to know more about you
I will always send you my photos and I hope you send me some of your photos too.
It's important for me to know who I am writing to, so we are honest to each other.
Waiting for your answer, Natalia

Code: Select all

Reply-To: Natalya <natafqx@nornezukunft.com>
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Together we make happiness
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 14:40:55 -0700
07Fq.jpg
07Fq.jpg (189.35 KiB) Viewed 109 times