rasheedgaff@gmail.com - Rasheed Gaffar

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

rasheedgaff@gmail.com - Rasheed Gaffar

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn
Rasheed Gaffar
BG SBLC BROKER / PROVIDER

BG/SBLC PROVIDER AVAILABLE…ISSUANCE/ MONITIZATION.

I am direct mandate to provider of bank instruments e.g BG, SBLC e.t.c.

Our procedures are flexible and easy to adjust in order to fully satisfy our clients need; Feel free to contact me with details below.

Only serious clients please.

Regards

Rasheed Gaffar
Email: rasheedgaff@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: rasheedgaff@gmail.com - Rasheed Gaffar

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Rasheed Gaffar

MTN'S AVAILABLE BOTH FRESH CUT SEASONED AND SLIGHTLY SEASONED.

KINDLY CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY SERIOUS CLIENT IN NEED OF MTN BE IT FRESH CUT, SEASONED OR SLIGHTLY SEASONED, KINDLY CONTACT ME ON rasheedgaff@gmail.com PLEASE I NEED ONLY SERIOUS CLIENTS READY TO CLOSE.

THANKS
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn:
Rasheed Gaffar

Everyone claims to be direct to genuine provider with a lot being said but not much to deliver physically.

I am direct to verifiable instrument provider, Bank Guarantees, Letters of Credit e.t.c both locally and internationally.

Do send me an email on rasheedgaff@gmail.com and I will have that taken care of; We pay 2% commission to brokers on every deal they bring to us

Rasheed Gaffar

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn:
Rasheed Gaffar

Good day,

I am direct to verifiable instrument provider, Bank Guarantees, Letters of Credit e.t.c.

Do email me at rasheedgaff@gmail.com and I will have that taken care of.

Kindly note that we pay 2% commission to brokers on every deal they bring to us.

Rasheed Gaffar