waynehproject@aol.com - Wayne Harris

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

waynehproject@aol.com - Wayne Harris

Greetings To You,
my name is Mr Wayne Harris, born and raised in the area of Homer, Cortland County, New York United State I spent the next 23 years working as an electrical engineer before i joined The Society of Saint John the Evangelist, an Episcopal monastery in Cambridge, But eventually came home to New york to take care of my dad on his old age and i currently have a small business in the area of Homer, Recently i have moved to United Kingdom for a course am undergoing, after i won my Power ball Jackpot of $105 Million in October 26th 2017 My jackpot was a gift from God i and my entire family has agreed to do the will of God.

I promised God that I will do the right thing to his glory by investing 50 percent of my money to charity in helping humanity start from the first month of 2018 I have picked 8 lucky people from registered email addresses provided by Microsoft list/Google list/Facebook users.

I may not know you but I believe if you were chosen by God to receive my donation of $2,000,000.00 You must be a God fearing man/woman am Christian and i believe that Good things happens to those who wait and believe in faith and in truth.

our father in heaven directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the Internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list/Google list/Facebook users from which I picked you and 8 others specifically from Facebook/google this year 2018.

I want to use this medium to congratulate you once again for being one of the lucky individual to benefict in this project(two million USD grant) Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money for source and verification you can read more about me by Viewing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VICgZkpGdNk

I decided to make my donation to both charity and Individuals as God lead me to you and i told some Ministers about this which they see as a welcome idea and my donation will help life's also put smile on the face of the needy, I decided to select by myself by going to Facebook/google to make research, the granted amount ($2,000,000.00) may not be much but i believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Powerball Jackpot did.

Meanwhile, my office have tried to reach you by mail on several occasion but with no success for that when ever an e-mail sent it return back to our system as undelivered so if by any chance you receive this message endeavor to get back to me immediately.

However for the purpose of proper verification among other relevant information it is imperative that you supply us with the following information also my entire household will be glad if you can visit us after this donation get to you.

1. Your Full Name. …………………. 2. Your Complete Address. ……. 3. Age………………………..
4. Direct Telephone Number……………. 5. Mobile Number…………………………………… 6. Present Occupation…………
7. E-mail :…………………………………………………………….

May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society
as soon as this donation gets to you.
contact me directly through this email waynehproject@aol.com

Sincerely Yours,
Wayne Harris Foundation

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 22:40:10 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Harris Charity FDN <waynehproject@aol.com>
Subject: I HAVE PRIVATE DONATION FOR YOU
X-Originating-IP: [197.237.31.10]
Orig IP: 197.237.31.10 | Orig ISP: Wananchi | City: Nairobi | Country: Kenya | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... .237.31.10