sandrahartmanott@yahoo.com

Looking to rent a property, find out here how scammers can try to take advantage of you.
RentalScamAlert

sandrahartmanott@yahoo.com

Hi , Thanks for getting back to me . You can rent my flat from tomorrow, for an indefinite period. The price per month is GBP650 bills included (gas, water, electricity, TV, parking and council tax).
Because I'm out of the city with work, I have a solution so you can move in as quickly as possible. I do not have the time to meet any potential tenants, so I choose Airbnb. I use the Airbnb service at the beginning to find a tenant.
So you can visit and rent the house, I use the https://www.airbnb.co.uk/trust platform. Airbnb offers an online platform that connects hosts who rent accommodation with guests who wish to rent such accommodation.
The Airbnb company requires payment of the first 2 months + a deposit of GBP1300 . This is requested at the beginning of the lease and refunded at the end of the contract (if 30 days notice is given). After these first 2 months, you transfer the monthly rent directly to my personal bank account.
You must book the first two months through the website. Once your booking is confirmed, the Airbnb representative will contact you to arrange the appointment and you can move in immediately.
The meeting will take place in the house and he will give you the keys and sign the contract for the period of your choice (we will conclude a fixed rental agreement under British law from 2 months up to 10 years).
If at that point you are not happy with the property, no contract will be signed and you will be fully refunded the very same day.
All other details about you are welcome. I would like to rent the house for someone who takes care of it.
I have invested a lot in this house and I am sure you will love it.

I think that's it for the moment, I hope I did not forget anything.