myrse38@gmail.com

Looking to rent a property, find out here how scammers can try to take advantage of you.
RentalScamAlert

myrse38@gmail.com

Good day,

Thank you for your interest in renting my property.
As you probably know, this is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom 818ft² apartment. Is located on the second floor, is fully furnished and it has WiFi, a Fully Equipped Kitchen, Oven, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, and more.
The monthly rent for the entire property is £500 and it is also important that the additional costs (gas, water, electricity, TV, parking and council tax) are included in the price..
I'm looking for a serious and responsible person to care, keep the house clean and see it as his own home. It would be great if you can send me some personal information about you (age, employment, lifestyle, etc)?
I would like a long term rental (minimum 6 months). For which period do you need it?
As you will see in the attached pictures, it is a truly luxurious apartment in which I invested a lot of money, that's why you need to know that you will have to pay the first 2 months (the next rent will be in the 3rd month) + a deposit of £500 upfront. The deposit will be returned at the end of the contract if the apartment is not damaged.
I own the apartment but last year I received a 5-year contract in Dublin, so I decided to rent it.
Due to the global problem with COVID-19, I cannot expose myself to any possible infection. You should do this too. In these circumstances, I cannot travel to UK, but I have a solution to this inconvenience

Let me know if you are interested! I also have a video presentation of the apartment if you like.
With best regards, Dr. Rachel Anne Miller