p.m.box.anastasia@gmail.com - Anastassiya

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

p.m.box.anastasia@gmail.com - Anastassiya

Good day. What's up? I'd really like to meet you, if you don't mind. I live in the city of Alma-Ata, this is in Kazakhstan. I am 34 y.o. and I really like to travel, but since there are a lot of problems with work and Covid-19 in the country, and in general all over the world, it is not very possible to travel. I really hope that our communication and acquaintance will help us to forget a little about what is happening around us and we will get new emotions, feelings and new dreams. I have long dreamed of moving to any other country and starting a new happy life there, because I understand 100% that there is no good future here. It is necessary to change your life completely and I would be very glad that you and I became friends and found a common hobby, hobby and much more. So I really hope that our communication and friendship will lead us to something good and bright in our life. I am waiting for your letter!. Anastassiya.

Code: Select all

To: pzbhuq@haklus.com
Subject: how are you
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 17:05:24 +0300
087.jpg
087.jpg (44.25 KiB) Viewed 91 times
036.jpg
036.jpg (44.79 KiB) Viewed 91 times
0184.jpg
0184.jpg (44.66 KiB) Viewed 91 times