tatyanaqurs@nornezukunft.com - Tanya

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

tatyanaqurs@nornezukunft.com - Tanya

Good afternoon. I am Tatiana. I was born & I am living in KZ - Kazakhstan.
I'm along 35 years old and my salary is pretty good as my career is well-paid.
IMPORTANT: if you harbor doubts about my honesty, or you think I should prove you whatever you want me to, or I need something from you - don`t email me back.
I am a decent girl and I am not interested in playing games, naked photos and money is not my interest either.
Only fair relationships are my pursuit.
My aim is looking for a heartful and earnest person.
I believe that the age gap doesn`t mean a problem , I am deadly sure that age is not more than a number.
If only you knew how many of my friends have husbands who are older than they are.
Nevertheless, I can say that I am well-educated woman.
I am good at cooking and my apartment is always clean.
If you want to be with such a woman, why not try to build an online relationship that can grow into a meeting.
It can be that we will like each other, then I would be able to fly to you.
If the only thing that interests you is having fun or getting naked pics, I would ask you not to email me back.
This will not have any continuation, since I am not interested in this kind of game.
I am excited to get to know you. I will be waiting for your pictures and some info considering your personality.
What city are you living? What is more to your liking: life in the suburbs or big city life?
Looking forward to hearing from you, Tanya

Code: Select all

Reply-To: Tanyushka <tatyanaqurs@nornezukunft.com>
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: I'd rather do this than regret all my life..
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 15:20:50 -0700
AY64ZI7.jpg
AY64ZI7.jpg (198.2 KiB) Viewed 82 times