Samoyed Puppies - Pet Scams - samoyedspuppiesforsale@gmail.com

Buying a pet? Beware of scammers selling non-existent pets and trying to charge you for transport, insurance and crates.
falconsfan1

Samoyed Puppies - Pet Scams - samoyedspuppiesforsale@gmail.com

date: Mar 18, 2022, 11:03 AM
subject: FULL INFORMATION ON FRANK OUR PUPPY READY FOR ADOPTION

Hello,
Thanks for the interest in our Puppy. Frank is still available and ready to go to a new home. All our puppies have been recently Vet-checked & 100% Healthy, de-wormed, on shots, house broken. We have only the healthiest bloodline puppies. Parents are fully health tested for hips, heart and ataxia. He is going to make your kids so Happy. Acting so cute! Full of kisses. Excellent dispositions, very loving, completely socialized, groom trained, crate trained, pooch pad trained, Puppy door trained and house trained and up to date on shots We offer one year health guarantee and also offer free lifetime support and advice for all customers especially first time puppy owners to ensure your puppy is healthy and has a long life expectancy for the love and concern we have for all our litters and also recommend a constant update of all our puppies in their new homes to be sure they are well taken care of.

Every puppy has its own price. You can see them on the website but firstly, We will appreciate you getting back to us with the answers to the following inquiries below before we proceed with the adoption process to be sure your house can make a good home for her. Frank goes for $600 for adoption fee and $150 for shipping ) which includes shipping and home delivery fee.

ADOPTION REQUIREMENTS!!!
Getting a good home for our puppies is the most essential thing we have ever wanted. So I have some questions for you which I hope you get back to me with the answers sincerely. I just want to make sure that she is getting into the right home. Hope you don't mind?

-Where precisely are you located ?
-Have you ever raised or owned a puppy before?
-Do you have a vet clinic in your area ?
-Does your environment accept pets ?
-How soon do you need him?

We are sorry for the questions, it's just that we prefer a caring family, as the answers would help us to know if your home would be the best place for the puppy as all we need is just a new loving and caring home for the puppies.

We will also like to let you know that we do NOT place any of our puppies in homes that will practice unprofessional breeding for money making with little or no love and care given to them. All our puppies are rehomed for PET PURPOSES ONLY. So as long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your homes with these puppies, we will consider placing one or more of our puppies to your home.

I also attached a few pictures of Frank below.

Best Regards

Have a blessed day
https://downtownsamoyed.com/