nilsbend2@gmail.com

Looking to rent a property, find out here how scammers can try to take advantage of you.
RentalScamAlert

nilsbend2@gmail.com

Hello,

First of all, tell me more about yourself and please read my email.
I can reserve my apartment for you at 750€ / Month. The rent includes all utilities. Registration is available.
The apartment is very comfortable and cozy and it's located in a Safe Area.
I paid a Professional Rental Agency to make our transaction easier and help you Move in .
The Advantage of using The Agency is that they will also Help you if there is something to Repair in the Home or similar things like that.
There is no commission because I own it. That is why I want to find a good and responsible tenant for it. Do you have any Pets?
I moved with my Fiance to the UK and because of this Pandemic Period I prefer to rent it . Since there is no commission - in order to move in I only require 1 month rent + Security Deposit: 1.900 Euro (Refundable) - very good for this Area .
I will compromise with that because it's a tough period for everyone right now.

I will never intrude on your privacy and I expect you to take care of the apartment. You will have access to a large and well ventilated cellar, where you can store your things if you need to.

Here is the description :
2 Bedroom Apartment
750€ / Month
Available Now!
Located near the Vondelpark and the Rembrandtpark I offer you this unfurnished apartment with two bedrooms, balcony and beautiful views over the Kostverlorenvaart.
- living area approximately 60 m² ;
- immediately available;
- the apartment is interest unfurnished;
- two bedrooms;
- balcony at the rear;
- wooden floorings throughout the apartment;
- rental price includes gas, water electricity, internet and television connection.
Through a stately stone stairway access to the first floor. Front door to common staircase.
Second floor:
Entrance to hallway, living room with side room at the front, from where you have a beautiful view over the Kostverlorenvaart. At the rear there are two bedrooms with fridge, electric hob, extractor hood, combi-oven / microwave and dishwasher. From the kitchen to the balcony. In the middle of the apartment is the bathroom with sink, shower, toilet, towel radiator and the washing machine connection.
The apartment is located on the Baarsjesweg with unobstructed views of Kostverlorenvaart, within walking distance of the Vondelpark and the Rembrandtpark. There are various shops, cafes and restaurants in the vicinity. By car (A-10, exit 106) and public transport (various tram and bus connections and railway station Lelylaan) the house is easy to reach.

Good wardrobe space in the bedroom.
Entrance hall with cloakroom area.
A cellar compartment is assigned to the apartment.
Radio and television coverage secured via broadband cable connection.
Intercom with color video module.
Washing machine and dryer connection in the apartment.
Parking space.

The Full Rent + Deposit amount is refundable .
If you decide to move in let me know so I can send you further info.