sowo97623@gmail.com

Other scams not covered elsewhere
LegalBriefs

sowo97623@gmail.com

Do you know that you can make up to $100,000 weekly in bitcoin mining directly to your bitcoin wallet, bank account or any withdrawal details you wish to?
I’m willing to teach you about bitcoin mining, coach you on how to invest and work with you

If you are interested... I can help you earn that amazing profit you desire because I use the most sophisticated bitcoin and cryptocurrency mining machines and personal developed analysis intertwined with my wealth of experience which enables me to earn huge profit and that is guaranteed.

To start up mining you will have to buy bitcoins into my company mining streamin wallet address then make Withdrawal through your bank accounting

With the minimum investment of,
$500 to get back $5000
$1000 to get back $10,000
$2000 to get back $20,000
$3000 to get back $30,000
$4000 to get back $40,000
$5000 to get back $50,000
$10,00 to get back $100,000
I guarantee you of making that amazing profit daily,
directly to your bank account,bitcoin wallet or any withdrawal details you wish to

I will guide step by step on how to invest and work with you to earn huge profit weekly

How much do you want to invest reply me with the amount

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 00:42:48 -0700
Subject: Confidential proposal
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: sowo97623@gmail.com - Kenneth A. Blanco

We wish to bring to notice that we have verified and legalized your
Currency Remission in the amount of Eight Million United States Dollars Only ($8,000,000.00). This is indeed a legitimate claim which you are entitled to and will be receiving from this office under the Financial Laws of the United States and in Collaboration with the Federal Reserve Bank/ Federal Reserve System. This fund is proceeds of your unwilling participation in matters related to Online Romance and Financial Crimes, Evaluation of your email address and the influx of Fraudulent Emails you are receiving on a day to day basis. The US Government has had certain successes in the recovery of losses in hard earned income by it's citizens to fraudulent activities and has decided to give back in it's own little way to fortunate individuals such as yourself.

In line with the G8 Nations Summit and World Order Control of Currency Translation, we are prohibited from translating/ transferring/wiring such amounts of money across International Lines. We are only allowed to make this payment available to you via "Cryptocurrency" (Bitcoin).

This is a more efficient way to make this available to you. It has been unanimously decided that this remains the safest way to get your payment across to you in the simplest time possible.

In line with Wikipedia Analysis, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. It is a
decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries. Transactions are verified by network nodes through cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. Bitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining. They can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services. Basically, it is a more productive means of currency that does not involve the rigors of Banking/Financial ethics.

This Notification is issued to bring you up to speed on this development. The Executive Council of the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network and Board of Commissioners of Federal Reserve Bank/Federal Reserve System have deliberated on the Cryptocurrency Exchange/ Translation Rate and hereby give results through the CoinDesk Bitcoin Calculator below:

1 United States Dollar ($1) equals 0.000058 Bitcoin. 8,000,000.00
United States Dollar ($8,000,000.00) equals 467.792487 Bitcoin. You
will hereby be receiving 467.792487 Bitcoin in your Wallet.

Once a response of understanding is received from you, we shall notify you on the suitable means to secure a Bitcoin Personal Wallet to receive the said funds. You are also informed to do some personal research on Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin to enable you have a clearer understanding of the importance of getting this remission done in due time.

I await your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Kenneth A. Blanco
Director Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN).

Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 12:22:32 -0700
Subject: Attention fund beneficiary

LegalBriefs

Re: sowo97623@gmail.com

Your email address has won $10.5 million USD from the UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION COMMISSION program.
This fund was commission to help business owners as well as people with low income grow their businesses and overcome financial crisis all over the world for financial growth,
United Nation and international monetary fund has chosen to pay out this fund to 150 Beneficiary all over USA,Europe,Canada, UAE,Bahrain,Qatar,saudi Arabia,south America, Australia,Asia and African continent through ATM Visa card as this is a global payments technology that enables consumers, businesses,financial institutions and government body to use digital currency instead of cash or cheques.
we have arranged your fund to be sent to you through ATM Visa card which will be issued on your name and post directly to your home address using diplomatic system that will arrive your home within 24hrs time upon your contact with us to credit your total fund of $10.5 million USD into the ATM Visa card which you can use and withdraw your fund at any available ATM machine in your country with a minimum withdrawal of $5,000,00 per day and your daily withdrawal limit can be increased to any amount of your choice upon your request.
Kindly furnish the requested information below to the Directorate of information and international payment and transfer chamber for an immediate release of your ATM Visa card.

>Full name ::::::::::
>Nationality::::::::::::::
>Age/sex:::::::::::::
>Occupation::::::::
>Home address and phone number.

Approved by (Education Outreach Section Department of Global Communications United Nations Headquarters New York, NY 10017)

Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 14:24:22 -0700
Subject: Congratulation