ivanskagit@gmail.com - Anastasiya Markovich

Received an email asking you to donate to a charity? Beware of fake charities set up to benefit from major disasters.
LegalBriefs

ivanskagit@gmail.com - Anastasiya Markovich

My name is Anastasiya Markovich.
Please, I need your urgent help. My family and I ran out of Ukraine to Poland through the help of a good Samaritan who dropped us in Poland.
We are stranded in Poland and I am writing this letter asking you to help me and my family so that we can get accommodation and food to eat. We have a newborn baby who is badly injured. I need your help and I know you are a good person. I lost my husband and my mother when the Russian forces bombed our hiding place in Ukraine.
I am pleading with you to please help me with your support to help my family and some other people who are here with us. We have not been able to eat for 3 days now and are stranded. There's no proper arrangement for refugees here and we are in the worst situation here with hunger and starvation. We are suffering, so I have no option but to beg for help from good-spirited people. No amount is too small for us at this critical time.
Our God will surely bless and reward you if you find it in your heart to spare anything to assist us.
God bless you,

Anastasiya Markovich.

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 14:35:36 -0800
Subject: We need you please
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]