recareysilva.namaria@gmail.com

Looking to rent a property, find out here how scammers can try to take advantage of you.
RentalScamAlert

recareysilva.namaria@gmail.com

Subject: 2 Zimmer - 65 m² - Wohnung in Berlin zu vermieten
Hallo,

I just saw your request regarding my apartment in Motzstr, 10779 Berlin - 65 m² (1 kitchen / 1 Bath / 2 Rooms / 1 parking spot).
This apartment was bought with bank credit 5 years ago when I worked in Berlin, but this year I moved to Spain with my projects and now I have to rent it to pay the remaining credit to the bank.
I am looking for a responsible person that can take a very good care of my apartment.
I want it to be clean all the time and the possible tenant will see the apartment as his or her own.

The apartment is fully furnished with all necessary amenities (it’s exactly like in the pics).
It can be rented furnished or unfurnished (storage space available in the basement).
The rent of the apartment for 1 month is 400 € (includes all utilities) and security deposit (kaution) is 1000 € (refundable when you leave the apartment).
Pets are welcome!

If you're interested, I hope that you can send me some personal information about yourself.

Thanks,
Ana Maria