manfred_lidwina45@web.de

Looking to rent a property, find out here how scammers can try to take advantage of you.
RentalScamAlert

manfred_lidwina45@web.de

I have many questions about the apartment and I need an answer, REGISTRATION is possible! All additional costs are included in the price, hot/cold water, electricity, WiFi, digital TV, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, washing machine etc. You can rent the apartment for as long as you want, it is already free and for a longer rental period, You can rent the apartment with or without furniture.
I'm not in Germany so I decided to rent through AirBnb, I'm a serious person and will attach a picture with me and my ID. The apartment is insured 24 hours a day and in the event of damage or the like, everything will be repaired immediately. We have a normal rental contract according to German rules, which is signed when the apartment is handed over. There are no additional costs for you.
AIRBNB guarantees both a 100% secure transaction. I'm not here to complete the transaction in person, I travel a lot.
How the platform works:
- The reservation is made via the platform
- After confirming the transaction, send a deposit to Airbnb, meet an agent and inspect the apartment
- Approve the apartment, sign the contract and move

If you don't rent the apartment, your money will be refunded within 24 hours
Since it is a long-term rental, I have to send the report to AirBnb, who will process the booking and hand over the apartment. Please let me know when I contact AIRBNB to email the booking offer. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME BACK.

I'm waiting for an answer as soon as possible.