inquirysection03419@gmail.com - David Mogan

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

inquirysection03419@gmail.com - David Mogan

Operations, Maintenance and Transportation officer.
Miami International Airport 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami
FL 33126, United States.
INSPECTION UNIT.

Attention Beneficiary,

My name is David Mogan, I work in a storage facility here in Miami International Airport FL United States as a stock keeper. If you don't mind, I wish to share classified information with you which will be of great help to both of us. Before I proceed, I must seek your utmost discretion about this vital information that will change our lives forever. The reason I call this a "classified information" is because any mistake with regards to this information is capable of kicking me out of job but if well managed, We will be rich forever so i need to know if I can trust you enough to reveal this secret to you.

It all happened this morning during my usual routine check here in storage facility i discovered an abandoned shipment from London belonging to you, A scan receipt tagged on the consignment box revealed an undisclosed huge amount of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110LBS ( astrological sign ) With TAG RBT-45C as your consignment code number.

Reading through the file found next to the consignment clearly shows your consignment was abandoned because the Content of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effects to avoid interrogation/security purpose also the inability of the diplomat to pay for International consignment delivery permit ( I.C.D.P) of $15,650 and the United States Non-Inspection clearance Charges of $3,700USD totaling $19,350. Currently, Your consignment is still here in our storage facility waiting to be approved and cleared for final delivery to you. I write to you today because your email is the ONLY contact information on this consignment. I will send to you some official legal receipts found with your consignment which I believe was issued from the United Nation office in Geneva.

However, to make my final clarification in regards to your delivery, I advise you to reconfirm your current details for a speedy verification/ delivery of your consignment to your current address. Once that is done, I will proceed to the clearance department to personally clear your consignment and proceed to your address for delivery.

KINDLY RE-CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR DELIVERY.

(1) FULL NAMES: _________. (2) DELIVERY ADDRESS: ______.(3) TELEPHONE NUMBER:______ .(4) COUNTRY: _________.(5) SEX: _______.(6) DATE OF BIRTH: _______.(7) OCCUPATION: _________
NEAREST INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: ______

VERY IMPORTANT, Be informed the reason i personally contact you regarding this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment is still valid and not returned back to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned for a very long time. As soon as i have confirmation from you, I will personally get $20,000 loan to pay off the International consignment delivery permit ( I.C.D.P) plus the United States Non-Inspection Clearance permit of $3,700 then arrange for the box to be delivered to your address or I can bring it myself to avoid any more troubles but first, You must assure me of my 30% share before i proceed. I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still available and ready to proceed. I will appreciate it if we keep this deal confidential for security reasons.

KINDLY REPLY TO THE BELOW CONTACT FOR MORE DETAILS.

CONTACT PERSON: David Mogan
EMAIL: inquirysection03419@gmail.com

Kindly disregard any email that does not have your Reference Number TAG RBT-45C. Always include this reference code in any email sent to us.

Warmest Regards,
Chief Inspection Officer
David Mogan
Direct whatsapp number +14806085860

Code: Select all

Reply-To: inquirysection0@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 17:59:29 +0100
Subject: Attention Beneficiary,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: inquirysection03419@gmail.com - Micheal Bricks

Attn: Beneficiary,

Scam Compensation Sum of US $ 11.5 Million dollars has been approved through the World Bank Mass Assisted Project Deposit Fund. This compensation payment was initiated to assist those who have failed prey to fraudulent business / communications in different categories, Inheritance, Contracts, Lottery, Romance Scam, Diplomatic

Payment, Fraudulent Loan Transactions, Unsuccessful Investment transactions, bitcoin fraud,property sale scam . Those who have also failed victim of BEC Scams also known as Wire transactions, Mass project assisted fund was approved to settle failed business / scam, you are qualified to receive this approved investment funds as long as you have received fraudulent proposal before, many people have suffered untold lost / hardship in the hands of those unscrupulous elements and evil-minded people operating all kinds of fraud / scam just to make a dirty living and misery out of innocent souls. you are entitled to receive this scam compensation funds as long as you have received a scam / fraudulent message through whichever way, also those that their business was affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.

In Addition: We have concluded our confidential global investigation exercise which confirmed through our site light fraud monitoring radar that you were involved in a scam transaction with some group of fraud syndicates operating from different parts of the world by impersonating different existing and unexiting facilities. I presumed you may be wondering why you have not received any funds after obeying their instructions to send them money, sending unending fees to them without receiving one dollar cent, give this opportunity the benefit of doubt and see what happens next. How long will you continue to listen to them? Please wake up from your slumber or those people will wreck you without any benefit.

NB: You will receive further shocking clarification upon your response to this message. disregard whatever transaction you are doing with those scammers, better send us details of your transaction for a security check of authenticity through a security global verification data system, is better to confirm the authenticity of your transaction than to waste money which you shall regret in the end. This is the new global transaction reference code (HDYRT46/MBNTUT), Disregard any message from anywhere without this approved transaction code.

Yours Sincerely,

Micheal Bricks
Consultant agent (FIMS)
Global Financial Security Monitoring Unit.
Reply to this private email :inquirysection03419@gmail.com

Code: Select all

Reply-To: inquirysection03419@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 03:50:05 -0700
Subject: Attn: Beneficiary,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]