wueios109@gmail.com

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

Re: wueios109@gmail.com

Hi,
I am a USMC on a special redeployment. I am looking for a good looking and intelligent person for a relationship. Or a person who can accept to take custody of an amount being proceed of a raid we carried out here. If you are interested mail me back with your picture. All communication must be through an end-to-end encrypted means. It is important that you must have WhatsApp for easy communication. And I assure you that your privacy will be protected too.

I got your email contact through an opt-in consumer directory.
I expect your response.
A Sgt. USA
Marine Corps.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: <wueios109@gmail.com>
To: wueios109@gmail.com
Subject: Hey!!
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 06:12:42 +0100

LegalBriefs

Hi,

I am a USMC on a special redeployment. I am looking for a good looking and intelligent person for a relationship. Or a person who can accept to take custody of an amount being proceed of a raid we carried out here. If you are interested mail me back with your picture. All communication must be through an end-to-end encrypted means. It is important that you must have WhatsApp for easy communication. And I assure you that your privacy will be protected too.

I expect your response.
A Sgt. USA
Marine Corps.

Subject: Hi-ya
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 23:18:14 -0700

LegalBriefs

Hi,

I expect your response.
A Sgt. USA
Marine Corps.

Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 09:55:18 +0100

LegalBriefs

Hi,

I expect your response.
A Sgt. USA
Marine Corps.

Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 09:08:34 +0100

LegalBriefs

Hi,

I expect your response.
A Sgt. USA
Marine Corps.

Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 08:58:49 +0100

LegalBriefs

Hi,

I expect your response.
A Sgt. USA
Marine Corps.

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 06:16:14 +0100

LegalBriefs

Hi,

I expect your response.
A Sgt. USA
Marine Corps.

Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 09:55:08 +0100

LegalBriefs

Hi,

I expect your response.
A Sgt. USA
Marine Corps.

Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 23:03:47 +0100

LegalBriefs

Hi,

I expect your response.
A Sgt. USA
Marine Corps.

Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 09:05:07 +0100

LegalBriefs

Hi,

I expect your response.

A Sgt. USA
Marine Corps.

Subject: Hi Ya
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 23:19:39 +0100