winstonredford11@gmail.com - Winston

Scammers don't just target individuals. Find out about scams specifically targeting businesses.
Hans Neesantoes

winstonredford11@gmail.com - Winston

Hi guys, Winston here from Iowa. I just wanted to see if you need an extra hand in the way of site editing/code fixing/programming, add emails to your newsletters from my targeted database (I have millions of them that you can use). We could even setup email campaigns for lead generation emailing at no cost to you to send out. Unique blog post material, extra traffic by getting others to start sharing your site across their own social media accounts, social media management, optimizing the site, create videos, etc also help quite a bit.

I have quite a few ways I can set all of this up and do this for you before the holidays kick into gear. Don't mean to impose, was just curious, I've been doing this for some time and was just curious if you needed an extra hand.

Stay Safe,

Winston
tel:1-319-382-0597
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.