jduggal3879@gmail.com - John Duggal

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

jduggal3879@gmail.com - John Duggal

Director, Project Procurement, Intelligent Unit
World Bank Project Procurement Dept.
East Asia , Zonal Office.

I am John Duggal, a senior Director at the World Bank Project Procurement Department, East Asia Zonal Office, Malaysia.
We are working to compensate victims of internet scammer, especially those who lost their hard earned money to fraudsters.

Your payment files No. WBPP/2HVX/2018, was brought to my Office last week for payment approval and in line with the on going payment process, I have gone through your payment files, there are some questionable revelations that needs to be explained.

After going through your payment files, I noticed you will not have any reason to doubt my discoveries as pertaining why the funds you want to claim has been delayed. I like to start by telling you that some insiders at the African Bank are the brain behind the delay and the obstacles for actualizing your payment claims for a long time. All the money they collected from you are not utilized as they claimed, rather they stole from you.

Your payment files is now in my office (Director General, World Bank Projects Procurement in Malaysia) for payment screening. I have discovered that many of the vital documents which is needed in your payment files to award your payment were removed but if you are ready to follow my instructions, I shall use my position as one of the most senior staffs here to facilitate your payment.

Remember our works here now is to compensate you for the lost during your previous attempt to claim your money from those scammers.
They used your name and all the papers you filled and signed to divert your funds. Their plans was to deceive you by pretending to be assisting you with fake promises just to divert your funds. Please stop trying to claim the money from those scammers, it will never be done rather they will cheat you the more.

The purpose of this World bank payment program is compensate you only for your previous lost.

The World Bank Groups, through their project procurement department has decided to compensate you with sum of US$1,500,000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) for all you lost.

Be informed that the bank account previously submitted for your payment is now dormant because of the delay on your previous payment process .

We have an urgent need to deposit your approve funds in your full identity therefore send us your full bank account to be re-activated accordingly.

Get back to me as soon as possible to facilitate your payment without further delay.

Regards,

John Duggal
CEO World Bank Project Procurement Office,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 20:55:42 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mr. John Duggal" <jduggal3879@gmail.com>
Subject: Director, Project Procurement, Intelligent Unit