efccofficial1111111@protonmail.com - Abdulrasheed Bawa

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
Smith Jones

efccofficial1111111@protonmail.com - Abdulrasheed Bawa

From: EFCC NIGERIA WEST AFRICA <wilsonalbert818@gmail.com>
Reply-To: efccofficial1111111@protonmail.com
Subject: ATTN: EFCC OFFICIAL REF: (201)
Efcc Headquarter department
Customs CL., Wuse 904101,
Abuja, Nigeria.

Attention;

Good evening, we just came across your profile this evening and it shows how much you have been involved in the West African/ Nigerian scam without knowing and this is what we stand against and what we are fighting for, I am the new boss of the EFCC team and my duty is to make sure that all scam victims are compensated and their funds recovered so in other words we will advice you to stop every communication you are having with any individual or company or organization in West Africa/ Nigeria and also you are hereby instructed to forward all the details of who you are dealing with in Nigeria so that we will take up this case and make sure you receive your fund and also bring to book those criminals that are pretending to be what they are not, listen to me and follow my instructions for your own good because we are working with the FBI and IMF so be very careful and follow my instructions, i awaits your immediate response as soon as you receive this letter.

Best Regards

Mr. Abdulrasheed Bawa
Chairman of Economic and
Financial Crimes Commission,
EFCC, NIGERIA (WEST AFRICA)
:!: :!: All of the emails that I post here are scams that I have received. if you receive similar emails, just delete them. The fortune you are being promised does not exist :!: :!: