mr.johnsimon1950@gmail.com - John Simon

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
Smith Jones

mr.johnsimon1950@gmail.com - John Simon

Reply-To: mr.johnsimon1950@gmail.com
Subject: Your withhold consignment trunk box
Dear Friend

I am Mr John Simon Director Inspection clearance dept. We are rounding up to release all withhold packages for the year . All abandoned Consignments to all Airports are being transferred to our facilities here for final inspection and confiscation.
During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment on your name which was transferred to our facility here in the USA and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box Over years ago that is why I got in contact with you.
The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money, rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Diplomatic Agent also the Diplomat inability to have Clearance papers of your consignments box that was why your consignment was withhold

Do you know this man Mr. Stelle Paul? He is contacting me to release your consignment box to him, he said he is your family relative but I refused to release your consignment box to him. I want to know if he is your family member before I can release the consignment.

Yours Sincerely
Mr.John Simon Director Inspection clearance dept.
:!: :!: All of the emails that I post here are scams that I have received. if you receive similar emails, just delete them. The fortune you are being promised does not exist :!: :!: