wcannett50@gmail.com

Looking to rent a property, find out here how scammers can try to take advantage of you.
RentalScamAlert

wcannett50@gmail.com

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my apartment (2bed/2bath) located at: 2470 Prince Michael Dr, Oakville, ON L6H 0G9, Canada. I have attached the pictures so you can see that it is in excellent condition.
The rent for the entire apartment is 1600$/month utilities included (heat, hydro, water, electricity, maintenance fees, 2 parking spots, laundry in-suite, washer and dryer also included, cable and internet). The building management will help you in case repairs are needed in the apartment and I will cover the costs. Pets are allowed. I'm looking for someone to rent anywhere from 3 months to 6 years or more. I realize that the price is below the market but I'm interested in finding the right person for the apartment that will take good care of the place. Monthly payments can be sent through E-transfer, Bank Wire or any other payment method that is convenient for you. You can also rent the apartment furnished or unfurnished without any increase of the rent.
I would really appreciate a description of yourself so I can make an idea who will rent the place. How many people will stay in the apartment, where do you work, how long are you planning to stay in the apartment.
I really do NOT have time to waste so please reply to me ONLY if you are really interested.
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!