ismailcakir7452@gmail.com

Looking to rent a property, find out here how scammers can try to take advantage of you.
RentalScamAlert

ismailcakir7452@gmail.com

Thanks for your interest in my house, Yes it came furnished and with the washing machine, I decided to rent the house because I am working as Architecture and got a contract to work in Stratford so I will spend more time here, due to the nature of my job I will be here for about 3 years. Let me start by introducing myself, I'm a clean freak, I keep my house clean, and yet I decided to rent the house to a responsible tenant who could take very good care of it because I wasn't after money. I want it to always be clean and tidy.
Utilities are included in the rent.

Pets are allowed as long as they are nice and not destructive.

Address: 55 Hohenzollernstraße, 80796 München, Germany.

Rent: €650 All bills is included in the rent

Security deposit: €600 refundable after your stay in the flat.

Minimum Stay: 1 Month

Maximum length of stay: 1 year with the option to extend the contract.

Two to three people can be accommodated in the apartment.

Please, I want you to note that I am a kind and honest person, and that I spend a lot of money on my property that I want to rent.

I request the absolute maintenance of this Circle and I want you to treat it as your own, I hope you understand this !!.

keep it clean and tidy at all times and I would appreciate it if you can achieve this by the end of your stay in my apartment, so I decided to make the rent affordable ..

Could you kindly answer the questions below?

Where are you currently located and what is your full name?

Your nationality?

Your WhatsApp number if you have one?

your job?

How long have you been renting?

Let me know how quickly you want to move out, as I will decide soon who to rent my flat. Thank you for your interest.