drnlcak@gmail.com - Laurent Claude Nsana

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

drnlcak@gmail.com - Laurent Claude Nsana

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Laurent Claude Nsana
Manager of Asset and Credit chez Rakks Global Limited

HELLO HOUSE

PLEASE WE ARE LOOKING FOR A GENUINE PROVIDER OF SBLC LEASED IN DUBAI WHICH CAN ISSUED FOR OUR CLIENT A SBLC LEASED FROM A TOP BANK IN DUBAI OF 2M EURO

EVEN IF YOUR COMPANY IS BASED IN UK YOU HAVE TO OWN AN OFFICE IN DUBAI

UPFRONT FEES OR NO UPFRONT FEES
PROVIDER MOVE FIRST PLEASE

IF SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION THEN WE WILL BRING MORE CLIENTS

NOTE THAT ALL FAKE PROVIDERS WILL BE REPORTED DIRECTLY TO INTERPOL

REGARDS
DR LAURENT NSANA
EMAIL ADDRESS: drnlcak@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: drnlcak@gmail.com - Laurent Claude Nsana

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Laurent Claude Nsana
Manager of Asset and Credit chez Rakks Global Limited

HELLO HOUSE

I HAVE BUYER OF FRESH CUT MTN FROM TOP BANK PLEASE CAN YOU SEND ME YOUR OFFER AND PRICE PLEASE TO START NOW

MANDATE OR DIRECT PROVIDER PLEASE
drnlcak@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Righteousness3
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in a pathetic attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Dear Hans Neesantoes, I have today a big problem with a post on your site made
by you without any reason, it seems anybody can post on your site
that everybody is a scammer ,,,

I am an International Investment Consultant since 2009 , trained and educated for that, and many years experience in a premium
financing company, all these years without any problem, sometime as a
consultant, sometime as employee like actually,

THE STORY :

I placed a demand for an SBLC provider last october on my likedin as
usual practice, and a woman answers me with a proposal which seems to me
not suitable, so I answered her that I did not want to go forward with
her, and that put her in a fury just because I do not want to work with
her, she shout out a lot and absolutely want to force me working with
her, that convince me not working with her, and then she translate my "no
thank you" by "I a scammer", I still have our messages by email address of that day.

AND THAT IS THE ALL STORY, nothing more, just because I feel I must not
work with that person,

Today, this post is causing me an important professional prejudice and
offense, my boss ask me to make this post be removed immediatly,

Thank you for removing this unreal and fake post, exclusivelly founded on an fury
woman only because I did not want to work with her.

Please confirm me the removed of this post.
Thanks

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Hello dumb scammer "Laurent Claude Nsana" or whatever your real name is.

The posts here have nothing to do with some imaginary woman, they are posted because Hans Neesantoes has investigated your claims and identified that there is no doubt that you are nothing more than a pathetic scammer. You even write like one.

Also legitimate financial consultants do not use free Gmail email addresses and they don't spam dodgy groups on LinkedIn.

Theodav
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post is yet another one made by the dumb scammer himself in an increasingly desperate and pathetic attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

:shock:

he has a person who can explain to me what your website is! you insult people without having made an investigation! I will warn the authorities to close this useless website! you make me laugh! people who use he has a person who can explain to me what your website is! you insult people without having made an investigation! I will warn the authorities ! each person who is an ANDROID smartphone must have a gmail address! if I understand what you are saying! then they are all scammer!! wowww! intelligence level is very low on this website
Last edited by Theodav on Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Hello again dumb scammer. I guess we must really be hurting your "business" for you to be so desperate in trying to get this post removed.
Theodav wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:24 pm he has a person who can explain to me what your website is!
I would have thought that would be obvious to anyone with more than a double digit IQ, but clearly you really are that dumb - this website details useless scammers like you, Laurent Claude Nsana.
I will warn the authorities to close this useless website!
Good luck with that, you dumb scammer, everything posted here is factually correct and within the laws of our country.
each person who is an ANDROID smartphone must have a gmail address! if I understand what you are saying! then they are all scammer!!
We've already established that you are a moron, but this just confirms it - try reading what I wrote again and if you still can't understand it, perhaps ask a small child to explain it to you as they will almost certainly be more intelligent than you are.

Another email address used by this useless failure of a scammer - theodav2017@gmail.com.

TTONY

Mr Laurent Claude Nsana, Scammed 3 different Sender from Brazil, Thailand and Dominica.He has generated fake invoices and has given a lot of false information about transaction which caused only damages to our company. We have been trying to contact him but he is not replying to any of our calls and emails.
He is using the following contract details for this Scammer Mr Laurent Claude Nsana:
1. +237 6 58 14 85 40
2. theodav2017@gmail.com
3. drnlcak@gmail.com
4. dr.laurent@jaizglobal.com

We have his passport document but do not know how can we go ahead and take legal actions against this scammer.
I would appreciate if anyone can help us.

Thank you

Dr TT

LegalBriefs

Thanks for posting further details of this scammer.

The best thing you can do is speak to your local law enforcement, but it is unlikely you will get anywhere as the passport you were provided with is almost certainly fake or stolen and Laurent Claude Nsana is not the scammer's real name.

From the WhoIs for the fake domain jaizglobal.com:
Creation Date: 2020-06-08T02:00:02.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-06-08T02:00:02.00Z

Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
From the fake website jaizglobal.com:
: Jaiz global is an investment company with a mandate to create sustainable financial returns, furthering our shareholder's strategic objective of a globally integrated and diversified economy.
Office 204, Level 2, GBCorp Tower Bahrain Financial Harbour , Manama Kingdom of Bahrain.
support@jaizglobal.com
+973784792561 || +971552682857

Chairman
Dr. Yasir Alanjeri Muhammad

Board Member & CEO
Mrs. Maryam Farooq

Board Member
Mr. Nasir Tawfeeq Abdul

Board Member
Mr. Abdulla Mohamad

Board Member
Mr. Ali Ibrahim Alenezi

Board Member
Mr. Esam Alrasheld

Hans Neesantoes

From the Facebook page of "Hands Of GOD Inc", because of course Facebook is the first place that anyone looking for multi-million dollar funding would be looking :roll: :lol:
SPECIAL FUNDING PROJECT OFFER
( NON RECOURSE LOAN)
I/ Step one
First due diligence
Client provide
-1 Business plan
-2 Executive Summary of 2 pages and 5 years of financial projection
3- Cis of Company + passport copy of signatory + certificate of registration of company
II/ Step two
Second due diligence
1- Official invitation letter for a delegation of 2 persons
2- take care of our working visit transportation accommodation hotel flight tickets
3- verification of land , certificate , office , partners , meeting with signatory and staff , meeting with Government member link with the project ....
III/ Step three
Submitting of platform documents
1- client receives agreements and contracts from platform for funding project offer
2- client submits full agreements and contracts filled signed and sealed by him
3- client deposits $250,000 USD in a nominated platform bank account
IV/ Step four
Leasing BG SBLC
1- client fill and sign Doa for leasing BG SBLC
2- platform lease BG SBLC of the value of $250M USD in the name of client
V/ Step five
Monetization
1- client fill and sign contract of monetization
2- platform monetize BG SBLC at the LTV of 70% or $250M USD 4 times = $700M USD
3- client will receive net $350M USD the other $350M USD will go for our foundation less 10% for consultants
The whole procedure will take 25 banking days from leasing BG SBLC to monetization
Contact for further information
This is limited offer
Nsana Laurent C.
International Financial Consultant | Platform Officer Intake | Facilitator
Email: drnlcak@gmail.com
Cameroon UK USA
Hands Of GOD Inc claims to
Hello brothers &sisters
Hope you are fine, at this end of year 2018, our foundation organize 2 special events for orphans, children of poor families and widows. The first one it will be the 24th December 2018 calling Xmas Three and the second one the 31st December 2018 in Yaounde and Douala. We need your financial support and help concerning these issued. My start up foundation has humanitarian program to help children of poor families with scholars fees and furniture, to help them to prosper and get job. We need some grants from your good humanity deep in you which can help these children and theirs families to have wonderful moment during this Xmas period and New year .You can sent a bank check, a bank wire transfer, materials toys clothes shoes food and many others goods. If you want i will send you description of my foundation. We seriously need your help and grant to grow and also your experience.
God bless you
Regards
Nsana L C
Africa KOYO Foundation soadaogod@gmail.com
So it is likely that this disgusting Cameroonian scammer is also running other scams trying to get donations to "help orphans"
+237 6 58 14 85 40
drnlcak@gmail.com