financialconsultantsana112@gmail.com - Sana Mustafa

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

financialconsultantsana112@gmail.com - Sana Mustafa

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Sana Mustafa
Financial Services Consultant at OFSA LTD

I have direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges , Real Estate and all kind of projects.

If you have need for corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF ,we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument.

Thanks

Sana Mustafa
Email: financialconsultantsana112@gmail.com

#BG #SBLC #FINANCIALSERVICE #FINANCE #REALESTATE #OILANDGAS #CONSULTANTS #PROJECTFINANCE #MANAGEMENT #BANKINGINSTRUMENT #petroleum #bank #energyindustry #energy #offshore #oil #gas #funding #business #startups #investment #funds #investors #investments #venturecapital #projects #aviation #trading #construction #project #investing #projectmanagement #projectmanager #uae #dubai #malaysia #agriculture #middleeast #mining
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: financialconsultantsana112@gmail.com - Sana Mustafa

Sana Mustafa

I have direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges , Real Estate and all kind of projects.

If you have need for corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF ,we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument.

Thanks

Sana Mustafa

#BG #SBLC #FINANCIALSERVICE #FINANCE #REALESTATE #OILANDGAS #CONSULTANTS #PROJECTFINANCE #MANAGEMENT #BANKINGINSTRUMENT #petroleum #bank #energyindustry #energy #offshore #oil #gas #funding #business #startups #investment #funds #investors #investments #venturecapital #projects #aviation #trading #construction #project #investing #projectmanagement #projectmanager #uae #dubai #malaysia #agriculture #middleeast #mining
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Sana Mustafa

Thanks

Sana Mustafa

Hans Neesantoes

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Sana Mustafa

Hello,

I am a financial consultant. I help business owners and entrepreneurs source loan funding for start-up and growth capital. Currently we have an investor who is ready to fund any project. Kindly contact me via email if you need a loan for any business or project or have someone who does.

Regards
Sana Mustafa

#LOAN #SBLC #FINANCIALSERVICE #FINANCE #REALESTATE #OILANDGAS #CONSULTANTS #PROJECTFINANCE #MANAGEMENT #BANKINGINSTRUMENT #petroleum #bank #energyindustry #energy #offshore #oil #gas #funding #business #startups #investment #funds #investors #investments #venturecapital #projects #aviation #trading #construction #project #investing #projectmanagement #projectmanager #uae #dubai #malaysia #agriculture #middleeast #mining

Hans Neesantoes

Re: financialconsultantsana112@gmail.com - Henk De Leeuw

Henk De Leeuw
Financial Analyst at LTR Ltd

Are you willing to purchase/lease financial instrument which is 100% hitch and stress free? I'm direct to a reliable and very efficient provider of Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC), Bank Guarantees (BG) and Loan effectively which are specifically for projects. We can issue in all major currencies to beneficiaries worldwide. Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1m and above. The provider is 100% verifiable. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Project funding, Loan & Investment. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments, kindly contact me and i will give you the details of the provider

Management.
Sana Mustafa

Phone & WhatsApp: +61 488 897 518