mohamedmansourprivate@gmail.com - Mohamed Mansour

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

mohamedmansourprivate@gmail.com - Mohamed Mansour

Hello my Friend,

How are you today and how is your family? My name is Mohamed Mansour from Egypt, I just went through your profile while searching for investment opportunities in your area / country, and I really enthusiastic and decided to contact you.

Am an Egyptian Businessman / Politician and also handle a lot of
Government offices here in Egypt. you can google my name to know more about me.

I want to seek your consent for investment purpose, I contacted you because I have interest in investing my country and I think your country might be the best option for me from the look of things, so I will like to discuss my busines plans that will yield high profit to us in your country.

If your comfortable with my offer, then we will discuss further while I make my decision. Kindly advice me on your field of business too, i await your response.

Best Regards,
Mohamed Mansour

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 22:04:46 -0600 (CST)
Reply-To: Mohamed Mansour <mohamedmansourprivate@gmail.com>
Subject: Investment Inquiry
X-Originating-IP: [41.190.14.83]
Orig IP: 41.190.14.83 | Orig ISP: Emts-nigeria-as | City: Abuja | Country: Nigeria | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=41.190.14.83

LegalBriefs

Re: mohamedmansourprivate@gmail.com - Mohamed Mansour

Hello my Friend,

How are you today and how is your family? My name is Mohamed Mansour from Egypt, I just went through your profile while searching for investment opportunities in your area / country, and I really enthusiastic and decided to contact you.

Am an Egyptian Businessman / Politician and also handle a lot of
Government offices here in Egypt. you can google my name to know more about me.

I wish to seek your consent for investment purpose, I contacted you because I have interest in investing outside my country and I think your country might be the best option for me from the look of things, so I will like to discuss my business plans that will yield high profit to us in your country.

If your comfortable with my offer, then we will discuss further while I make my decision. Kindly advice me on your field of business too, i await your response.

Best Regards,
Mohamed Mansour

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 17:34:17 -0600 (CST)
Reply-To: Mohamed Mansour <mohamedmansourprivate@gmail.com>
Subject: Investment Inquiry
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Originating-IP: [41.190.14.172]
Orig IP: 41.190.14.172 | Orig ISP: Emts-nigeria-as | City: Abuja | Country: Nigeria | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 190.14.172