msbenitamanitowab@gmail.com - Benita Manitowab

Been offered a job receiving money and sending it to your employer? You're probably a money mule.
Smith Jones

msbenitamanitowab@gmail.com - Benita Manitowab

From: Association Bank of Singapore <davidmrjohn@gmail.com>
Reply-To: msbenitamanitowab@gmail.com
Subject: Attention Beneficiary
Association Bank of Singapore
#12-08, MAS Building
10 Shenton Way, Singapore 079117
Tel: (65) 6224 4300 / Fax: (65) 6224 1785

Attention Beneficiary

I am Ms Benita Manitowabi, Trained and working as an Account Officer for the Association Bank of Singapore (ABS).am a Canadian born American citizen

I write to contact you about a foreigner who died here in Singapore, over a decade ago leaving behind an estate/capital US$12.8M here in Association Bank of Singapore.

However, the Investor died intestate, no next-of-kin, nobody came forward all these years to lay claim to the inheritance. I have decided to work with you to secure the funds, and propose a 40% offer for you.

If you are interested, you are advised to email me through my private email the following information stated below:-

i. RE-CONFIRM YOUR FULL NAMES:
ii. CONTACT ADDRESS:
iii. AGE:
iv. TELEPHONE:
v. OCCUPATION:

Upon hearing from you, I will unfold more details and how to commence the transaction and a direct telephone number where you can always reach me.

Best regards,
Ms Benita Manitowab
:!: :!: All of the emails that I post here are scams that I have received. if you receive similar emails, just delete them. The fortune you are being promised does not exist :!: :!: