hassanrahim2002@gmail.com - Hassan

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

hassanrahim2002@gmail.com - Hassan

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Kevin Noble
Financial Services Consultant

Hello,

I have sender for L2L, sender needs receiver Deutsche Bank Germany, Frankfurt total amount is 700T EUR, This deal is open for only serious and reliable receivers.

If you have direct receiver or you are direct receiver, Drop your contact or Contact Hassan whatsapp/telegram: +971558058692 of my partner in UAE hassanrahim2002@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: hassanrahim2002@gmail.com - Hassan

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Kevin Noble

Hello,

We are in need of direct receiver for IPIP/ DTC / S2S who have available window time to receive DTC / IPIP / S2S and have approved from central bank or Government to receive and also receiver should be available for zoom any time. Drop your contact or Contact Hassan whatsapp/telegram: +971558058692 of my partner in UAE hassanrahim2002@gmail.com

This is very urgent.

Thanks
Kelvin
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: hassanrahim2002@gmail.com - Hassan

Money Laundering Scam from LinkedIn:
Kevin Noble

Good Morning All,

I am in search of the direct sender of GCUBE and MIRYA TRADING and WITS GROUP LTD all this companies have sent funds to our account in Deutsche Bank account name is GASTON ALEJANDRO ELSASSER RODRIGUEZ company name is RVJ SOLUTIONS SA, if you have sent funds to this account contact Mr. Hassan Directly by email hassanrahim2002@gmail.com for claim funds are ready for payout, please note they will not accommodate conditions if you have direct communication with sender then you are approved from claims. They only have 2weeks to clear payments.

GCUBE: 5T
MIRYA TRADING: 159,000,000,000
WITS GROUP LTD: 99.5B

There are still many more available for claims with this receiver.

Thanks