olga.velykaia@gmail.com - Olga

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

olga.velykaia@gmail.com - Olga

Hello! I want to wish you a good mood! I will immediately inform you about the purpose of my letter. I don’t advertise anything! This is not spam! I'm here looking for a man for a serious relationship! I just received your email from a dating agency. I have plucked up courage and I am writing this letter. If you are a really free man looking for a serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance! To do this, you just have to answer my letter! You will find my photo attached to this letter! I almost forgot to say the most important thing! My name is Olga! I'm 28 years old! I am from the city of Vologda, a city in the European part of Russia. I hope the distance doesn't bother you? I heard about many examples when men and women from different countries manage to build Love! I think that each of us has the right to happiness and must make some effort at least once in our life to find this happiness! I'm doing it today! Perhaps I should tell you a little more about myself? Let's save that for the next letter! If you are interested, you will write to me, and I will tell you more about myself and send more of my photos! Deal? But I repeat once again that only answer me back if you need a serious relationship! If you are not interested, then I apologize for the trouble! Olga.

Code: Select all

To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Hello!
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 03:52:17 +0800
Reply-To: olga.velykaia@gmail.com
IMG_20210528_132908.jpg
IMG_20210528_132908.jpg (52.67 KiB) Viewed 157 times