- John Brethren

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
Post Reply
User avatar
Posts: 31011
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:14 am - John Brethren

Post: # 2213Post LegalBriefs »

My name is Mr John Brethren ,i am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in Gainesville Regional Airport Gainesville, Florida, United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomatic cash package with your name/email tagged on it,when i personally scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 75kg each. On my assumption, both of the 2 boxes contain $8 M .

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomatic agent inability to pay for the certificate fee Fees,

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address once we put heads together and pay for the Clearance Charges, once we are through I will personally bring the funds to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance to assist me pay for the Non inspection charges i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as a United Nations\\Inspection Agent. You will give me 10% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 90% when we cleared the consignment. I am asking for 10% because i want to assist you to pay for the non inspection charges but if if you feel it is too much for you, you can give me anything you want from your heart.

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it.But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. if you accepts to work with me. Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.

You can as well call me on this number (+1) 352-389-1626 if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Mr John Brethren

Code: Select all

Received: from []
Subject: My subject Mr John Brethren Urgent Notification
To: Recipients <>
From: Mr John Brethren Director Inspection Unit <<>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 13:16:26 -0700
Orig IP: | Orig ISP: Psychz Networks | City: Covina | Country: United States | More info: ... 35.196.147

Post Reply