malcoltune@gmail.com - Malcolm Turner

Other scams not covered elsewhere
LegalBriefs

malcoltune@gmail.com - Malcolm Turner

Dear Friend

Trust his email finds you well

I am Malcolm Turner I am an investment Financial consultant and an independent investment broker.

I currently administer a confidential investment portfolio and I broker on behalf of my client who would like to partner with you to invest huge capital amounts in projects on any of the following sectors in your country. The investor is interested in Real Estate, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Shipping & Logistics, Construction, Textiles, Information Technology, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Energy Industries, Mining & Metals.

The investor is proposing to partner with you so that you can receive the investment amount of $65 Million dollars in your account as initial Investment capital, and be compensated with a commission of 30% of the funds.

If you are keen and capable of engaging with the investor in partnership, providing a suitable bank account for receiving and investing the funds in the sectors listed above, kindly do contact me as a matter of urgency by email: malcurn@webmail.co.za malcoltune@gmail.com

I look forward to administering a successful investment partnership with you.

Kind regards,

Malcolm Turner

Code: Select all

Reply-To: <malcoturner@gmail.com>
Subject: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 14:30:20 +0200