info.santanderfinance@gmail.com - Green Justin Daniel

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

info.santanderfinance@gmail.com - Green Justin Daniel

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Green Justin Daniel
Asset Finance at SANTANDER ASSET FINANCE PLC

An experienced financial consultant with direct access to reliable issuers, provider and direct monetizer of Standby Letter of Credit, SBLC and Bank Guarantee BG, MTN, BONDS, BD etc.

Issuance is via top AA-rated Banks in Europe such as Barclays Bank, HSBC, Deutsche Bank, etc.

We provide exclusive Alternative funding through SBLC issuance and its monetization for client’s project financing needs.

Contact me today for your SBLC, BG, Monetization and project financing needs.

Indicate requirement:
SBLC Purchase?
SBLC Lease?
SBLC Monetization?
Project Funding?

Email: info.santanderfinance@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: info.santanderfinance@gmail.com - Green Justin Daniel

Green Justin Daniel

We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
of taking up time bound transactions.

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
LEASING FEE = 4%+2%

FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
PRICE = 32%+2%
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly. RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days
renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information.

If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Green Justin Daniel

An experienced financial consultant with direct access to reliable issuers, provider and direct monetizer of Standby Letter of Credit, SBLC and Bank Guarantee BG, MTN, BONDS, BD etc.

Issuance is via top AA-rated Banks in Europe such as Barclays Bank, HSBC, Deutsche Bank, etc.

We provide exclusive Alternative funding through SBLC issuance and its monetization for client’s project financing needs.

Contact me today for your SBLC, BG, Monetization and project financing needs.

Indicate requirement:
SBLC Purchase?
SBLC Lease?
SBLC Monetization?
Project Funding?

Hans Neesantoes

Green Justin Daniel

( E-Mail: info.santanderfinance@gmail.com) We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects.

We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffeur driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 1 MIN and Eur 5B MAX (Five Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 WEB
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Selling Fee: 32+2 & Leasing Fee: 4% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded and financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding:

For further details contact us with the below information.

#Trading #Purchasers #investors #exporters #loans #finance #BG #SBLC #CFO #CEO #business #llc #businessowners #Investment #personalloans #hsbc #entrepreneurship #funding #USA #Canada #Australia

Hans Neesantoes

Green Justin Daniel

Looking for monetization of financial instruments ? Type of instruments we can assist to monetize:We also easily monetize our SBLC/BG on your behalf for up to 100% cash proceeds at 90% LTV. Our SBLC /BG for LEASE and PURCHASE are readily available

We have direct and efficient providers. I am the sole mandate of a genuine and efficient provider for lease/purchase BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and Sale at 32+2%.

Feel free to contact me to share our procedures and DOA with the details below .

Hans Neesantoes

Re: info.santanderfinance@gmail.com - Stewart Sandra

Stewart Sandra
Finance Manager at SANTANDER ASSET FINANCE PLC

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges , Real Estate and all kind of projects.

Our SBLC/BG are easily monetized on your behalf for up to 100% cash proceeds,This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AA rated Bank.

Regards,
SANTANDER ASSET FINANCE PLC
Contact Email: info.santanderfinance@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Re: info.santanderfinance@gmail.com - Stewart Sandra

Stewart Sandra

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges , Real Estate and all kind of projects.

Our SBLC/BG are easily monetized on your behalf for up to 100% cash proceeds,This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AA rated Bank.

Regards,
SANTANDER ASSET FINANCE PLC
Contact Email: info.santanderfinance@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Green Justin Daniel

We provide BG, SBLC & MONETIZATION for our clients all over the world. we are ready to work with Brokers and financial consultants from any country.reach us via email for our procedure info.santanderfinance@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Re: info.santanderfinance@gmail.com - Watutanthrige Chamara Lasantha Alwis

Watutanthrige Chamara Lasantha Alwis

we have SBLC available no upfront payment if intersted kindly get back
Thanks